• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pinch, Punch

I can't be f*cked with work, union vs management in contract negotiations... might see if my mate in Wellington can get me a job at EB games :)

I love going to work!!!! If I won lotto powerball I would not quit my job at all. Only when the Christmas holidays came would I contemplate quitting....and even then I would probably not do it....until I knew exactly what I planned to do with my money. Don't want to be caught quiting my job because of a huge windfall.....only to have spent it in 5 years and be back where I started before I got this job.....

Yeah my job is giving me 95% job satisfaction....sometimes I am so happy at work I am buzzing!!!!

I mean.....it is 7.45pm and I am still hanging out in my slassroom!!! (me bout 5 mins ago)
dsc01617ks9.jpg

i went to tech today and didnt really do anything.

i got home and was really looking forward to playing 06 for 6 hours because im starting to get a bit rusty but then i got called into work which sucked.

so it wasnt a good day

GayGuy rocks! It's great to see teachers who enjoy their job, because there's too many that don't and when too many kids get stuck with teachers like that, well... well they end up like Ripper.

My week uummm..

Work > Suckage

Then..

..Play...

And so forth.

I had a go at teaching, well..helping children a few years below me to try and read. I enjoyed it as they enjoyed it. I never had a smaller brother or sister to look after so it felt awsome trying to help someone less fortunate than myself.

Originally posted by Goth Power@Aug 1 2006, 12:52 PM

I had a go at teaching, well..helping children a few years below me to try and read. I enjoyed it as they enjoyed it. I never had a smaller brother or sister to look after so it felt awsome trying to help someone less fortunate than myself.
Why not be a teacher then? It's never too late to start being one.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Aug 2 2006, 07:58 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Goth Power
@Aug 1 2006, 12:52 PM

Why not be a teacher then? It's never too late to start being one. [/b]
I can think of some reasons not to.

- Low Pay
- Long Hours
- No Job Satisfaction (Sure, you get those gung-ho idealistic Kindergarten teachers, but within 5 years they are all either on the bottle or beating their wifes)
- Lower Life Expectancy.

Yeah, my mum's a teacher and she's on 55k, it's not bad... Even better, if you're a University professer in something you earn a crap load more!

Why not be a teacher then? It's never too late to start being one.[/b]

I would Dan but it helps if you actually learnt anything from when I went to school.

Plus its not really my scene, I would rather make it big in the music industry to be honest.