• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pizza Hut to change it's name..

F

Fa'atau82

Well spank my arse with a rainbow coloured banjo.. what the hell is this about?

<a href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/3145545/Pizza-Hut-to-become-Pasta-Hut.html" target="_blank">THEY MUST BE CRAZY
</a>
What do you lot think..?

This is madness! This is blashphemy!

I shall no longer frequent this former great calorie institution for my all-you-can-eat binges.

It sounds like this is only happening in the "home land" though...

lol, i don't get it... pizza and pasta, both wheat based, high in carbs etc. mind you, they are my two favourite foods.

however if they wanted to go "healthy", they should have called it "fruit and vegetables hut"

I doubt they'll keep the name for very long. On the Pasta Hut webpage, there is a poll asking if they should change their name...80% say "Yeah, I love Pasta Hut!" and 20% say "No way - Pizza Hut rules!"

Interesting to see how they'll judge this as a success or as a failure, I would guess that if the amount of people attending the restaurant skyrockets it is a success? It doesn't seem as if there is going to be a massive difference.

Wait. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
"A statement from the company also says that the restaurant plans to sneak 'hidden vegetables in kids' meals'."[/b]
WHAT?! That will not go down well hahahaha.

They can call it Pasta Hut all they want, it'll still be viewed as a Pizza place. I mean surely they're not gonna alter their menus that much are they? Because funnily enough, the menu reads...predominantly pizza.
Pizza if made right can actually be healthy - never is tho.

It's cause they're dipped in grease before they're delivered to you, man! With the new "Pasta Hut" they take herbal teas and powders to enrich the flavours without harming mother earth. No ham or pepperoni on these pizzas, man, they're all natural! I'm just waiting for them to approve my "Vegan Hut" idea and we can really get the ball rolling!

Pizza Hut pizza is sprayed with grease just prior to it going out the kitchen, to make it look 'edible'. All you need to make a killer pizza is a bread making machine and a recipe for a pizza.

I make the dough in the machine then grate up mozzarella and cheddar and add it around the edge and then fold it to make a stuffed crust. Then leave it for a while and add the tomato layer, the grated cheese mixture and your toppings. Personally, i go for ham, pineapple, chicken and mushroom.

Cook it and eat it. It cost far less than pizza hut, is much healthier and most of all, you know what's in it. It doesn't take long to prepare either.. just chopping and slices the toppings/cheese and the oven does the rest.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haysie @ Oct 7 2008, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It's cause they're dipped in grease before they're delivered to you, man! With the new "Pasta Hut" they take herbal teas and powders to enrich the flavours without harming mother earth. No ham or pepperoni on these pizzas, man, they're all natural! I'm just waiting for them to approve my "Vegan Hut" idea and we can really get the ball rolling![/b]

"i'll have the egglplant and chai pizza please, and a bottle of grapefruit juice"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (InsaneAsylum @ Oct 7 2008, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
lol, i don't get it... pizza and pasta, both wheat based, high in carbs etc. mind you, they are my two favourite foods.

however if they wanted to go "healthy", they should have called it "fruit and vegetables hut"[/b]

Changing their name to pasta hut really is insane in the asylum :ranting:

mind you pizza is my favourite food and so is pasta

i worked at eagle boys for 15 months and i ate a shitload of pizza and i didnt get fat, do a bit of exercise and weights it only makes you bigger and puts on bulk

-------------------

BTW if you wanna get pizzas delivered for real cheap theres a con. (did it at pizza hut last week)

Order it and say your addres is 48 cornwell st, say to the person on the phone 38 cornwell (I got a meatlovers and coke for $24 delivered) They say it shud be there in 35 minutes

then u see em drive past and wait another hour, then ring up again and go wheres my pizza.. no its actually 48 cornwell mate

I ended up only paying $5 for a pizza coke delivered sweeeeeet

only disapointing thing was the pizza was ordinary, been microwaved and crappy cheese and no toppings on it, eagle boys pizzas are good i gotta admit, havent had dominos in years so not sure what they are like

Hey QLD an even better idea.. mug the delivery man, eat the pizza he has for you.. then ring up and say your pizza hasn't arrived.

down in melbourne we have so many independently owned pizza shops its not funny, and they are great, so much so that they've put the big chains out of business.