• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player lookalikes

I

Incredible Schalk

Would you guys say you have an uncanny similarities in terms of looks with some of todays top rugby players?

Any Jerry Collins lookalikes out there? ;) fire away...

I look like a mirror image of Jacque Fourie :unsure:

Apparently I'm a Conrad Smith look alike. Never mind people specifically comparing me to rugby players, he seems to be the standard comparison in general terms. Probably the mopish hair style.

Apparently I'm a Conrad Smith look alike. Never mind people specifically comparing me to rugby players, he seems to be the standard comparison in general terms. Probably the mopish hair style. [/b]
Your hair makes you look like Colin Charvis (or what I remember of him from earlier this year in Australia). :D

action-hayes-j.jpg

My Rugby Team saw John Hayes yesterday and insisted that it was me. We're both big, irish with shaved heads...

action-hayes-j.jpg

My Rugby Team saw John Hayes yesterday and insisted that it was me. We're both big, irish with shaved heads...
[/b]

Yea that is a spitting image

<div class='quotemain'> Apparently I'm a Conrad Smith look alike. Never mind people specifically comparing me to rugby players, he seems to be the standard comparison in general terms. Probably the mopish hair style. [/b]
Your hair makes you look like Colin Charvis (or what I remember of him from earlier this year in Australia). :D
[/b][/quote]

More like Sideshow Bob

wairarapawb5.jpg
sidesho_bob_2.gif

<div class='quotemain'>
My Rugby Team saw John Hayes yesterday and insisted that it was me. We're both big, <strike>irish</strike> with shaved heads...
[/b]

Close.

;)
[/b][/quote]
Look at you and your clever "strikethrough".

<div class='quotemain'> Some people say I look like Mark Gasnier [/b]
Sucks to be you.
[/b][/quote]
Eh, its not that bad, just change up the hair style and the look changes. Its probably cuz we're both big, blonde and 5/8's

i look like Dmitry Yachvili from Biaritz (im not sure did i spell it right sr) :bana:

I was told that I look like Frans Steyn by Incredible Schalk, but I haven't had any girls coming up to me and asking to sign their ***s <_< .

copyofdsc02813xk4.jpg
steyndm1710468x817cj4edjk8.jpg

---

But I think these two fellas have simular facial expressions :lol:

henry_graham_press_d.jpg
yoda_biography_3.jpg

Latest posts