• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player recruitment

G

gallopaway

In World League is there anyway that i can recruit a player from the representive teams eg: Roger Randle from NZ Maories?
<

I would'nt of thought so seen as you cannot pick a player that is ina national side really.

You could recruit him from the league team he plays for I guess.

Yeah, just as long as they're not with a club... I used to love looking through the minnow countries for a bargain player not signed to a club...

A question about player recruitment....

Do you have to negotiate a price this time around. I hated how you can just choose almost anyone from Rugby 05 if you had the moolah...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 7 2006, 02:37 PM
Yeah, just as long as they're not with a club... I used to love looking through the minnow countries for a bargain player not signed to a club...

Do you have to negotiate a price this time around. I hated how you can just choose almost anyone from Rugby 05 if you had the moolah...
it says something like all new franchise/world league mode with

World League Mode - Build an all-conquering team using the in-depth transfer market while balancing all-new club objectives and assessing job offers from rival clubs. Only the best managers will survive.

transfer MARKET.........tells me, its a competitive atmosphere of obtaining players...thats what a market is

job offers from rival clubs - this tells me offers from clubs will be either for ur players or ur coaching or hopefully both

I agree its not really a proper franchise without a negotiation periods like PES.

LOCKS?

Originally posted by ak47+Feb 7 2006, 03:23 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Feb 7 2006, 02:37 PM

World League Mode - Build an all-conquering team using the in-depth transfer market while balancing all-new club objectives and assessing job offers from rival clubs. Only the best managers will survive.

transfer MARKET.........tells me, its a competitive atmosphere of obtaining players...thats what a market is

job offers from rival clubs - this tells me offers from clubs will be either for ur players or ur coaching or hopefully both

I agree its not really a proper franchise without a negotiation periods like PES.

LOCKS? [/b]
That's good. A lot more like Manager Mode in FIFA... Hopefully we can send scouts out to different regions as well to pick up young new talent. I highly doubt it, but hopefully...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Feb 7 2006, 04:00 PM-->
Originally posted by ak47@Feb 7 2006, 03:23 PM

LOCKS?
That's good. A lot more like Manager Mode in FIFA... Hopefully we can send scouts out to different regions as well to pick up young new talent. I highly doubt it, but hopefully... [/b]
just reading the interview @ operation sports

not sure about AI buying ur players anymore, or some negotioation system

they just talk about acheiving team goals and avoiding the sack

like RL2 i guess

Originally posted by ak47+Feb 7 2006, 04:01 PM-->
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 7 2006, 04:00 PM

LOCKS?

That's good. A lot more like Manager Mode in FIFA... Hopefully we can send scouts out to different regions as well to pick up young new talent. I highly doubt it, but hopefully...

like RL2 i guess [/b]
Well, theres the transfer window, the Job security, the job offers, and the morale, so surely other teams can buy your players?

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Feb 7 2006, 04:22 PM-->
Originally posted by ak47@Feb 7 2006, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 7 2006, 04:00 PM

LOCKS?

like RL2 i guess
Well, theres the transfer window, the Job security, the job offers, and the morale, so surely other teams can buy your players? [/b]
i like ya thinkin :bravo:

hopefully HB think like you too

otherwise

:hunt:

Originally posted by Air Ben@Feb 7 2006, 03:24 AM
I would'nt of thought so seen as you cannot pick a player that is ina national side really.

You could recruit him from the league team he plays for I guess.
Roger Randle from NZ Maories isnt associated with any other team so you cant select him or even see him cause you cant select from representitive teams from world league.
if a player is not associated with a club like Jason robinson you can still recruit him straight from England.

Does anyone know if roger randle plays in any other team besides NZ Maories?

cheers
mike

Originally posted by gallopaway@Feb 7 2006, 07:31 PM
Maories?
thats it. im taking you to the waitangi tribunal. its MAORI! not maoris or maories. anyway, he played for the cheifs in 05, didnt he? otherwise i dont think he will be in the game at all. methinks they will get the maori team from the lions tour (hopefully)

any yeah, you cant get any player in from the maori team, pi team or lions. but you can from a international team if not already in a club. im looking at you (georgian prop) and you (japanese kicking winger)

I like the complexity of career mode...well thats if they aren't advertising dodgy again.

Originally posted by sambad5+Feb 8 2006, 08:14 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-gallopaway
@Feb 7 2006, 07:31 PM
Maories?
thats it. im taking you to the waitangi tribunal. its MAORI! not maoris or maories. anyway, he played for the cheifs in 05, didnt he? otherwise i dont think he will be in the game at all. methinks they will get the maori team from the lions tour (hopefully)

any yeah, you cant get any player in from the maori team, pi team or lions. but you can from a international team if not already in a club. im looking at you (georgian prop) and you (japanese kicking winger) [/b]
That's great but who are the Cheifs?

Reminds me of the old snickers ad.

Latest posts