• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool 4 (Castres, Leinster, Montpellier, Northampton)

Am before that you mentioned Racing game.

Alpha have you been misreading again??? Putting things to suit your agenda?

On end bits I agree

Got me here, first time I've misread you in a while despite your beliefs...

- - - Updated - - -

Not that I think your comment had anything to do with my Racing one mind.

Got me here, first time I've misread you in a while despite your beliefs...

- - - Updated - - -

Not that I think your comment had anything to do with my Racing one mind.

Ok Alpha again seen as any time I've offered before. Prove me wrong. Please. Please don't just ignore and walk away like before just answer please.

And I replied directly to your Racing comment.

This was my comment:

Man I'll admit Racing may be a gimme but that was poor. Castres had poor team out and Leinster made awful hard work. Racing were a gimme but so should've this be.
Also I don't think Munster will get BP tomorrow.
Guess that the difference. We ain't cocky or confident enough to expect.
Whereas you practically were guaranteing ye would be 1 seed.

This was my comment:

Man I'll admit Racing may be a gimme but that was poor. Castres had poor team out and Leinster made awful hard work. Racing were a gimme but so should've this be.
Also I don't think Munster will get BP tomorrow.
Guess that the difference. We ain't cocky or confident enough to expect.
Whereas you practically were guaranteing ye would be 1 seed.
Which was in reply to this.
Good result. No one has won here in 5 months and a home QF! Fair ****s to Castres, Dupont eclilsing McGrath got them a draw.
The part I took issue with being part of a new paragraph.

Aaaaand upon further inspection the first mention of Munster in this thread today is this rather snide and petty comment...
Has Leinster got the BP yet. Alpha said they'd have it by HT and then prepare for handy QF and then Wasps after they beat Munster in SF wasn't it?

#Lawyered

I'd all but conceded had ya left me alone too!

Which was in reply to this.

The part I took issue with being part of a new paragraph.

Aaaaand upon further inspection the first mention of Munster in this thread today is this rather snide and petty comment...

#Lawyered

I'd all but conceded had ya left me alone too!

Yes in reference to a comment elsewhere where you predicted Leinster would beat Wasps in a slSF after they beat Munster. Just that Munster were mentioned as part of your prediction was coincidence.

So I beg you please prove me wrong.
The fact is you always seem to run so please provide the solid evidence?

Yes in reference to a comment elsewhere where you predicted Leinster would beat Wasps in a slSF after they beat Munster. Just that Munster were mentioned as part of your prediction was coincidence.

So I beg you please prove me wrong
Just did bro, you mentioned Munster first! You can't be moving goalposts!

In the context did I not refer back to when you mentioned first so try again. Come on your usually more swag and cocky.

Glasgow really ****ed that away. Munster not clinical enough to win this competition, Wasps could take them in the qf and if not they definitely won't beat Sarries or Clermont away. They have outstanding defence to be fair though.

Wasps v Sarries
Clermont v The Greatest are my picks for the semis, hopefully ASM or Sarries slip up to give us a home semi though.

This is your original comment that I was on about Alpha. So I guess agaon you probably won't reply. Pity as I said you seem to pick fight for nothing

Munstermuffen v The Alpha Bro, no. 1372 [Petty Arguments Court]
Issue; Who mentioned Munster first?
Beginning of argument bolded here
Never once did I say Munster was better.  just that we aren't as confident as ye. And only said that as you said at least it not a gimme like Racing. But fact is that wasn't Castres full team and in fact alot more of the Racing team are in around the first team than that Castres team. But anyway it isn't about Munster here as I said you brought them up first and can't deny maybe it will be good to halt Leinster a bit as some fans have been getting very over confident and cocky. And thats not a comment at you or anyone on this forum but realistically it brought a few back down a bit.
Delighted guys like Byrne produced though
First instance of Munster being brought up here
Has Leinster got the BP yet. Alpha said they'd have it by HT and then prepare for handy QF and then Wasps after they beat Munster in SF wasn't it?

Plaintiff claims that argument was brought up in context to Defendant's Racing comment, this is not clear in beginning of the argument (The Plaintiff does write 'as I said' while bringing this up, for the first time, but that is not the case)

Court Rules; Defendant is correct, sexy and has great hair, orders him to leave this argument and advises him to take a dump and watch New Girl. Plaintiff is wrong as there is no proof of context other than his own word after the fact, he is advised to

Last edited by a moderator:
So who's going to flip the monopoly board off the table, eat the top hat piece and then smear their **** on the wall first? Stay tuned to find out.

Munstermuffen v The Alpha Bro, no. 1372 [Petty Arguments Court]
Issue; Who mentioned Munster first?
Beginning of argument bolded here
First instance of Munster being brought up here

Plaintiff claims that argument was brought up in context to Defendant's Racing comment, this is not clear in beginning of the argument (The Plaintiff does write 'as I said' while bringing this up, for the first time, but that is not the case)

Court Rules; Defendant is correct, sexy and has great hair, orders him to leave this argument and advises him to take a dump and watch New Girl. Plaintiff is wrong as there is no proof of context other than his own word after the fact, he is advised to

Again Alpha can't admit and just runs off subject.

And again I know your a pro s misreading and as I've heard from others bullying off site. I think I did use your words not mine for original quote. So again maybe work on fact not what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again Alpha can't admit and just runs off subject.

And again I know your a pro s misreading and as I've heard from others bullying off site. I think I did use your words not mine for original quote. So again maybe work on fact not what you want.

That was on subject and as clear as day. I haven't bent the truth or used false information whatsoever, time to admit you're wrong lad.

As for bullying, that's a pretty harmful and baseless allegation to make, take that to private messages if you want to continue there.

That was on subject and as clear as day. I haven't bent the truth or used false information whatsoever, time to admit you're wrong lad.

As for bullying, that's a pretty harmful and baseless allegation to make, take that to private messages if you want to continue there.

As I said I'll simply leave it at that if you think your right fair enough.
And no I'd rather keep all my comments on public. And I wouldn't say its baseless and I'm not alone.

But look I'll leave it at that sick.of arguing

Last edited:
As I said I'll simply leave it at that if you think your right fair enough.
And no I'd rather keep all my comments on public. And I wouldn't say its baseless

You never said that...

If you feel bullied take it up with a mod or with me in private, you have no right to post anything like that publically on here.

You never said that...

If you feel bullied take it up with a mod or with me in private, you have no right to post anything like that publically on here.

Actually it's a forum so I can post what I feel. And look if you don't feel like your a bully then don't worry.
Just someone other than me thinks different. We will leave it there. As I've said in past I don't hold grudges just opinions are opinions.

Two little boys had two little toys,Opps not politically correct.

Latest posts