• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Post your picture(s)

Okay, here's me kinda browsing TRF, taken with my webcam. I'm not posing, I'm just trying my hardest not to look like I'm trying to be staunch which is what I look like if I try to stay still with a natural expression on my face lol

Last edited:
Meh looking sombre is better than smiling .. I can't smile... I tried in a photo after a few shandys last week and I look like a bulldog licking **** of a nettle.

(not quite, it was non-alcoholic) drunken revelry:

jer23rds.png

Yes, it's cold in the northern hemisphere this time of year. So strange having it be November and not "nearly summer" hey...

Attachments

• jer23rds.png
    jer23rds.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Is that an Irish Coffee ;) Overhere (Europe) the weather is mighty fine 14 degrees.

13 C in Southern Ontario, but really windy lately, by comparison Winnpeg in Manitoba is -10 C already LOL.

Here in Arizona, it's been anywhere between 15 and 20 during the day, and 5-10 at night. Which, being the desert, is cold you know.

There appears to be a hot chick on the internet... I thought that was only a wild rumour started many years ago by apple fanboys.

That Vehicle is a monstrosity ...I love it...all together now...f*** global warming

View attachment 1514
Heres one of myself and a few mates nailing a mash up of the Irish Rover and will ye go lassie go at the school talent show..bunch of talentless fools that we are :p
Have the performance recorded as well mighty stuff..

it just looks big next to him.....little guy

Having a cheeky tug of course... Hahaha ah no was -1 out and I ran out topless in my excitement so I'm assuming I was keeping myself warm

The most exciting thing that broke in to my garden was the dog of the bassist from Judas Priest :lol:

It was one of those ones about the size of an old English sheepdog but with dreadlocks

220px-Komondor_Westminster_Dog_Show_crop.jpg

Latest posts