• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pre-season!

Great video - a few "naughty" hits in there ;)

Start pre-season on Tuesday. I am not prepared :lol:

I'm literally going to **** myself with exhaustion.

I've been playing tag once a week and I can't play in the manner I normally would due to my horrific cardio ..I've had to play a creative role as realistically I can't run for more than a few seconds before the pulse is racing and the lunch is returning

I started last week have posted two of our workouts in the gym thread will post more here later.

eh -_- have to start yet haven't done anything for the past 2 months (my team had a shitty season so it ended mid may), gunna get my gym membership and then attempt to get consistent. Thank god I'm no longer in the ulster program required me getting up every sunday to drive 2 hours to ****ing cookstown. Gunna blast weights for a while then start more into fitness hit august. Weighting a measly weight even for a scrum half so I really need to bulk up lol

Last edited:
My Pre-season isnt starting for at least another month or two :/ dont have the time or money for a Gym and then dont have the time to go running etc. Then again I dont even know yet if I'll be playing next season (waiting on seeing a physio / doctor for advice), but if I can fitness etc. will be starting the first weeks of sept. as I cant actually play for a team till mid october time when I get round to it at uni.

So 150 kg came down on top of me today...

**** it I'm going to play badminton.

Was very nearly a shart.

Very close to doing my left knee in only for a good spotter I'd be hobbling around like Feicarsinn...

Being a spotter while someone is squatting is a very very crappy position to be in, for exactly this reason... you stand behind the guy, waiting to help him and to prevent him from falling backwards, hoping he doesn't **** in his pants and then fall onto your lap... not a good story to explain to anyone!!

Latest posts