9. Holmes
10. Ford
11. Evans
12. Eastmond
13. Worth
14. Sarto
15. Aspland-Robinson

Though!!!!!

Well yeah but two disallows tries doesn't help, made up forward pass, don't want to take it away from Tigers they certainly did well all things considered but I would say Wasps were robbed.

Wasps should have been carded at least once in the first half and twice in the second half.

Deliberate knock on in the 22, just a pen....
About 4 high tackles, and 8 penatlies in one half, no cards.

Giving that as a deliberate knock on would be harsh but has and does get given, there were a few high tackles on Wasps part, Tigers were by no means innocent of this did you notice the high tackle on Le roux he was pulled into touch round the neck, that resulted in a Wasps lineout as he kept it in field, it didn't result in a penalty, (I am not scrum expert) but the Tigers scrum looked to me to deliberately not take the initial hit resulting in penalties on multiple occasions.

Beno Obano
53343576_10216844227609861_5641801832377352192_n.jpg

Didn't catch the first half but the second half had been woeful ... very little quality on show

Agreed. Worcester are capable of some very nice attacking rugby but there was no evidence of that today with what was close to a first choice XV (minus Van Velze, Adams and Te'o, although I'm not certain that the latter actually improves their side).

Their run in is tough. They generally tend to be better at Sixways, but their remaining home games are Exeter, Gloucester and Saracens, so they'll be lucky to win one of those.

Newcastle have four home games against mid-table sides who they could conceivably beat.

Latest posts