English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
U5CxW0U.png

Saints are on a bad run. On paper, they should beat Worcester, but they're a hard nut to crack at Sixways. It could go either way.

All the other fixtures look like home wins.

Form-wise, I'd say that's on the cards.

Saints are a better team than Worcester but they're on a poor run and as I said in the previous post, they're always tough to beat at Sixways.

Similarly, I'd say Gloucester are a better team than Wasps, but Wasps seem to be on a run following Dai Young's departure and are playing at home.

Obviously, I'd love Quins to beat Bristol, but I don't see it happening.

So Fantasy question.... you have a choice of two wingers to choose this week out of :
Segun, Naiyaravoro and Lewington
Who do you leave out and who would you captain..

Also have Rees-Zamit on the bench to make things worse

Why would you have Rees-Zammit on the bench when he's a more reliable scorer than either Lewington or Segun? I have Naiyarovoro and Rees-Zammit starting myself.

... look at the betting odds on the Saracens game compared to Wasps vs Gloucester....huge difference but yr probably right

Top of the league bay-bee

Now if Bath could do us a favour we could end the round there

Ground out a win yes Saints hat on thought we deserved it .
Could have been a Warrior win but at least we win a tight game.
Poor watch for Neutral me thinks.

Poor watch even for a Saints fan.

I liked what I saw of Ollie Lawrence though. I wonder if he'll be our long term manu replacement.

So what's happened with the Exeter Chiefs and the FlyBe tickets? Caught the end of it on the news but they've refused entry to people with tickets who worked with FlyBe, but they've gone bust so they cancelled the tickets. Great publicity

So what's happened with the Exeter Chiefs and the FlyBe tickets? Caught the end of it on the news but they've refused entry to people with tickets who worked with FlyBe, but they've gone bust so they cancelled the tickets. Great publicity
This is the first I've heard of it, but...
Common sense (and we all know how reliable that isn't) suggests that
A] FlyBe are (were) sponsors of Exeter, with their logo appearing on shirts etc.
B] Those tickets are probably perks of the sponsorship
C] That sponsorship is now null and void, as are FlyBe
D] Which suggests that so are those perks of sponsorship

You'd suspect that FlyBe's perks would come to an end when the money comes to an end - so if they'd paid in full back in September, then the perks SHOULD stand. If they paid in arrears at the end of the season, then Exeter SHOULD void those perks immediately. If they paid month by month or week by week, then those perks SHOULD be voided when the money dries up.
Of course, it's also possible that they hadn't been making their payments recently in a bid to stave off bankruptcy.

There's an article on the BBC now, I'd link it but not sure how to on my phone to here.

I agree if the sponsorship is entwined with these tickets than I guess no sponsor no tickets, just seems like poor publicity. Also looks like the tickets were won as a prize? Not sure it makes a difference.

Latest posts