• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 14

With the amount of cameras these days, it's just a stupid, pointless risk to tackle like that.

Why does prem app say chiefs kick off at 1300 yet the bt app its not on until 1330?

Must say the people in charge of doing the crowd noises are doing a great job, keep forgetting the stadium is empty.

Must say the people in charge of doing the crowd noises are doing a great job, keep forgetting the stadium is empty.
I was thinking that.
They've obviously broken it down by what play was on, so "pick and go, 5m out" can match what's going on, with just the odd wrongness here and there.

Wonder if they've made a specific track for Eeyore sounds, or Tomohawk Chops (gods I hope not)

Is there an option to change timezone? They're all one hour out

I think the 13:30 that BT is saying is the start of the preamble which matches up with a 2pm kickoff
Usually.
Broadcaster always out the broadcast time, usually with KO separately available in a brief description

Worcester going to struggle with 1 man down. Cipriani great at creating space anyway.

Is there an option to change timezone? They're all one hour out

I think the 13:30 that BT is saying is the start of the preamble which matches up with a 2pm kickoff
Only other timezones i was in was Canada/cape Verde before lockdown. I thought it goes off your phones time though and my phone is right. Oh well

Worcester match day shirts currently down from £55 to £10 on Lovell Rugby. Bought their European one a couple of weeks ago.

Glocs kits the same, although down to £20 rather than £10.

clearly we need the extra cash.

Latest posts