• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 19

I wouldn't necessarily say so. It's a strong side for tonight's game but there's still some rotation there and a few on the bench such as Jack Willis and Cruse, who I'd expect to see starting against Bristol.

Bristol will need to do more rotation given they pretty much played their first XV twice on the trot.
Yh actually just looked at that which is good. Barbeary at 6 will be fun... he's played 12 in the past too. Fee like Blackett has got a good balance atm and even the 2nds are playing out their skin.

Tom Willis was exceptional in the Sarries game as was Cardall but then even Simmonds off the bench

The game is on Sunday too, so it's a short, but not impossible turnaround time. A big ask for front row, not so much for outside backs ...

I wouldn't necessarily say so. It's a strong side for tonight's game but there's still some rotation there and a few on the bench such as Jack Willis and Cruse, who I'd expect to see starting against Bristol.

Bristol will need to do more rotation given they pretty much played their first XV twice on the trot.

As i said yesterday, I was surprised Bristol played their star players yesterday as they won't be available for Wasps game, which would be the more important game to win ,regarding top2/top4. You would expect Wasps to win tonight and on sun (v Bears 2's), putting them in prime position for top2(

Gloucesters kit looks horrible, it's the sort of colour i'd expect to find in a dentists.

Between all these quick taps, and the jammy lineout steals for England, LCD must be up there for most 5m-or-less tries

Between all these quick taps, and the jammy lineout steals for England, LCD must be up there for most 5m-or-less tries
Got to sort out his lineout though, he's got back into his poor lineout throwing.

Chiefs definitely getting the rub off the green at the breakdown. Frequently allowed to hold on longer, flop into the rucks and entering from the side. Nothing illegal but given that crucial little bit of extra leeway.

Chiefs definitely getting the rub off the green at the breakdown. Frequently allowed to hold on longer, flop into the rucks and entering from the side. Nothing illegal but given that crucial little bit of extra leeway.
As a chiefs fan your talking absolute rubbish...as a rugby fan there may or may not of been a couple where i thought maaaybe that should have been a turn over. :)

Wtf is going on in the East Midlands atm?

Is it like in space jam when everyone's talent gets stolen?
Wasps rock up and just drain Saints and Tigers?

Brilliant kick
He's been good all game, hopefully gets in the EPS as an apprentice, though the pundits are slobbering all over Umaga atm

Absolutely shocking second half from us, just terrible.
Went three tries up early and then just switched off.

He's been good all game, hopefully gets in the EPS as an apprentice, though the pundits are slobbering all over Umaga atm

Absolutely shocking second half from us, just terrible.
Went three tries up early and then just switched off.
I was talking about matavesi, I doubt he will be playing for England

Mercer is a much more intelligent runner than vunipola, he is strong but runs at gaps rather than at the player.

Another huge smile for Mata there - he REALY enjoyed that!

Latest posts