• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 20

3rd, 4th, 5th? I've lost count, time lucky for gloucester?

These gloucester mistakes must scare quins... if they stick this game will change quickly

55m tight 5 forward try, you love to see it

Edit: zero phases in the 22 but 21pts, mental

Look forward to the caterpillar at rucks being removed some time. May must be going bonkers with the amount of butchering going on just inside him.
You know what keep caterpillar rucks(not that i like them) and let the scrum half drag the ball accross the floor with his hands. Drags it accross in a second and already has his hands in it. Would just quicken things up.

Devastating run by polledri...leading to devestating for Gloucester.

Great read znd offload by Marchant.

I know LRZ is rapid but there's always a moment every game that surprises me - had no right to make that tackle after the headstart the intercept had

Cipriani having a shocker, Polledri is gonna kill him

Well that was as good as you can get so far of a foot race between May and LRZ. LRZ seems to be at Mays pace, if not even very slightly faster. Must admit, I do enjoy watching St Cipriani the magnificent magician making so many mistakes, to counteract the ridiculous fawning over him any time he does something good.

On the other hand, Italy have a more than capable replacement for Pairsse in Polledri.

Wonder how fast Thorley is?

Last edited:
Well that was as good as you can get so far of a foot race between May and LRZ. LRZ seems to be at Mays pace, if not even very slightly faster. Must admit, I do enjoy watching St Cipriani the magnificent magician making so many mistakes, to counteract the ridiculous fawning over him any time he does something good.

On the other hand, Italy have a more than capable replacement for Pairsse in Polledri.

Polledri for england...couldhave been a thing :).

Thorley gets abit of space and looks dangerous

Just before the game May was saying that LRZ is slightly faster than him but he can match him on a good day and that Thorley is slowest of the three

I will never understand why Gloucester signed May really.
He might have been great value for money but could that let's say 200K been used elsewhere?
Same reason Sale signed Manu - because he was available.

If a world class player wants to join your club, and isn't demanding silly money - you don't spend too long working out the value, if you'd rather have someone else who isn't available and/or doesn't want to come.

Latest posts