• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 20

Real shame although its too close for him to push for England so id rather him 100% and not rushed because he is class and want him to do well as he is class
I guess he already has a bit of credit in the bank with England so yeah it's not like we need him rushed or he could miss his chance but I think a comeback for the 6N wouldn't be too difficult, especially as it will just be Italy.

Shame Big Joe still doesn't seem to be back for Bath, he was supposed to be available for the last game.
Was supposed to be targeting Wuss. But these things are tough to predict, has probably suffered a flare up returning to side-stepping and impact training.
Im happy to wait and have him actually recovered, then playing through not again and setting himself up for a career plagued by that knee.

Rumour going around that he might be fit, but not playing him this season might out his salary outside the cap - I'm very unconvinced though. A] they wouldn't have toldnus he was targeting Wuss; B] the salary cap season runs July to July.

In other news, great to see Thomas back, pity to see Watson sitting out, and rumours that Nat Catt may be forced to retire with his current injury - expected to kiss the entire season, which triggered the signing of Schoeman

What is it with Bristol and absolutely butchering tries recently?

Become a 14 point swing in half a minute.

EDIT and now Bristol making a comeback, Mallins looking decent at 10, a good running threat unlike our current 10's. This game is bonkers.

Last edited:
Wasps only concern now should be making sure Bears don't get a try bonus point.

How stupid do you have to be?
Lavannini gets a yellow for collapsing a maul, 10 seconds later, Harry Wells decides that collapsing a maul on his own try line is a good idea. Gives away a penalty try and receives an automatic yellow card

Proper curse of the commentator
They bring up how Leicester started strongly last game out - as soon as they said that Tigers lose two to the bin and concede a PT

What's happened to saints, Tigers have been terrible for a while, Saints were really good at the beginning of the season, they have done a complete u-turn.

Ross sees yellow for tripping the ball carrier as a maul breaks past him.
Solomona lucky to miss the ball on his last bat at it (though even if he'd contacted, any penalty would be incredibly harsh)

Ross constantly shaking his head is laughable, it was a blatant potentially try saving trip. South Africas Largest Employer down 1 Saffa. Hopefully we can actually make something of this.

Nice from Carley (not often I type that).
Discourages the Sale front row from discussing how to cheat by telling them he speaks africaans

Nice bit of luck there, but I'll take it.
We deserved something for the pressure, but you wouldn't call that we'll worked!

That was beautiful, and really should have been a try for MacGinty. No idea how McConnochie got back and made his tackle

Latest posts