• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Grand Final

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

And to think, if we didn't have the play offs we wouldn't have seen that.

Incredible game,
Fair play to quins - massive turn around mid season and then involved in the two best playoff games I've ever seen

What a match quins deserved to win , open flowing match the look back but there won't be one for Chiefs would be sad.
Well done deserved to you glad another different winner great next season to come up.
Glad I put no money on Chiefs +10.

If Smith doesn't start this summer for England then I genuinely think EJ has gone blind. Head and shoulders the best 10 in the premiership by far and he showed it today. Honestly if he stays in this form he needs to start in the winter too.

If Smith doesn't start this summer for England then I genuinely think EJ has gone blind. Head and shoulders the best 10 in the premiership by far and he showed it today. Honestly if he stays in this form he needs to start in the winter too.
Almost wanting to wait until Jones has p'd off so he doesn't break or ruin Smith and all other emerging talent. But yes, should be playing for England already.

It's going to seem weird hearing quins defending champions next season it's been Sarries and Exe for so long

Latest posts