• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 1

Silly penalty to undo Quin's good defensive work. Quins really needed to score there as they haven't looked like scoring much.

Quins have found a way to somewhat disrupt the long caterpillar rucks.
Their loosehead is tasked with flopping over the top of the first two ruck players. He then binds over and under on their shirts. You can see them fighting to get free after the ball has gone.
Exeter started doing it too in the second half.
Unless this always happens? And I have just never seen it!

Really was hoping the league would crack down on caterpillar rucks over the off season,
Guess they're waiting for it to be taken out of their hands and WR to lay the smackdown when it infects international rugby

Two tries, two games over me thinks. Only questions is are there anymore bonus points. Quins need 2 scores they don't look like getting. Chiefs more likely to get a 4th try. Saints could get at least 9 to salvage a point.

You're obviously new to watching Sale, we're more than capable of throwing away a double digit lead in minutes
I'm trying to be optimistic for you. I know Sale fans struggle with that.

Having said last time I said Sale were dominant they conceded a try. Now I said game over they concede another. Let's test this power.

Absolutely no way Sale can lose from here!

Having said last time I said Sale were dominant they conceded a try. Now I said game over they concede another. Let's test this power.

Absolutely no way Sale can lose from here!
Tigers supporting Saints

I'm going to be sick

Well Dombrant has been shown up big style by Simmons Earl surely not a cert on bench + Binny starting.

Well Dombrant has been shown up big style by Simmons Earl surely not a cert on bench + Binny starting.
Not really. Rugby is a team game and it's not a direct head-to-head. As good as Simmonds was for his first try, the other two were typical Exeter mauls. Dombrandt probably did more to contribute to Quins from a defensive POV with some decent turnovers.

Good wins for Sale and Chiefs. Northampton fought back a bit towards the ends of both halves, but let Sale get too big a lead. Quins defended well for parts, but just never really looked like scoring outside the disallowed try.

Latest posts