• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 1

To me, that's a new take on the obstruction law.
Youngs blatantly in front of Graham, and completely blocks Rhys' tackle as if it's US football.
But apparently, that's fine as there were other tacklers available, so the obstruction doesn't matter?

Last edited:
Bugger.
Good try Newcastle (Graham again), but feel this 1st half has been about Bath errors and rust - you can tell which team is on their 3rd match.
Of course, that may just be my bias

Probably :p

Bath at least had the 2nd half of last season together - Newcastle have played 2 warmups since February
Yes, but they've been the last 2 weekends.
Whatever the reasons, they're looking less rusty than Bath today.

McConnochie not even in the EPS

angry the punisher GIF by NETFLIX

If that's the regulations, they need a tinkering (or I need to accept being against player safety for once)

The tackle was fine, but there may have been an accidental clash of head as they impact the ground. So we'll start with a red card, and look for mitigation. The fact that the tackle was legal isn't enough mitigation.

Now if the call was that the initial tackle was too high, then... okay, but otherwise, there has to be an allowance that sometimes, **** happens and it's no-one's fault

Well played Newcastle - better team on the day, and a well deserved win

FFS!
Recorded the women's match and watched Bath live.
Switch from Bath to Eng v It's just as they interview Nole Waterman about the women's result!

What does TBP Win mean?
Is it like to be processed?

Let's be real SA back rowers = Win.
It means Tigers wore their Bigboy Pants today

I very much enjoy seeing Gloucester lose, so it's a good result all round

Latest posts