• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 19

Great response, but I thought there was a knock on in there by Sale. No replay though...
Thought that too - guessing it went past Sam James' hand rather than bounced off it
Could hear the TMO in the background before the conversion, though, and he said there was no issues in the build up

Can't believe the doc had to appeal for the whistle there, head or not, play got too close!

Loz constantly siding against bath any decision he can is so tedious

Where was this when there was the massive forward pass for Baths first try

Like hell is he still in control of that
Doesn't need control, just contact.

Stupidly lazy, and ultimately lucky. Pretty sure he did lose contact, but the angles couldn't show it. Would have been a travesty if he had screwed it up.

Where was this when there was the massive forward pass for Baths first try

I'd felt it was forward, but dodgy stream meant I didn't get to see a decent angle to account for momentum

I'd felt it was forward, but dodgy stream meant I didn't get to see a decent angle to account for momentum
Live I thought it was fine and didn't understand why people were complaining but they showed a replay a few mins ago and it looked rreeaallyy forward,
Could've just been the angle though cause Comms didn't mention it

That replay shows there's a fair bit of momentum in it, and always hard to judge when the passer is stopped in his tracks.

Sale just need to tighten up a touch, and you'll get another 3 tries.
Bath are so close to finding space, but somehow not quite getting there.

Sale are favourites, but it could go either way. My expectations have been proven wrong already (cure a 30 point cuffing in the 2nd half)

Last edited:
Who's Bath's attack coach?
When they're in the mood their attack is so good to watch

Max Clark takes contact so well - doesn't matter who's lined him up he seems to have an age to assess his options and get the offload away

Bath really have no clue how to deal with a blitz defence. So many times there is tons of space that they just ignore to fumble around in confusion in midfield.

Sale penalty numbers are piling up a bit. Gotta be thinking of a card fairly soon

Karl Dickson is the most incompetent ref there has ever been

Latest posts