• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 21

Lam said how that situation occurred. Nothing in it.
Honestly, you're into Donald Trump supporter levels of deniability. I don't care that there is a video on him saying it, he didn't do it.

Receipts Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Another question, surely Tempest should have considered a penalty try on at least one of those, Bristol were always going backwards.

At least Irish look like they're going to help us and relieve pressure on next week.

Another question, surely Tempest should have considered a penalty try on at least one of those, Bristol were always going backwards.

At least Irish look like they're going to help us and relieve pressure on next week.
Surely if your scrum is that dominant from 5m out you should be able to score without a penalty try being awarded, I haven't watched the last 20 but still.

Usually not unless clear try was going to be scored, there was a game Bris had vs Saints a season or so back that ended up 15 vs 11 (or something close to that IIRC). None of the scrums were "definite try but for x" therefore no PT.

Besides, I'd argue that Bristol should have had multiple free kicks or penalties awarded to them anyway.

I didn't hear a lot of it, but was Lam saying he was injured or that he might get injured? I heard something like "If he gets injured it's on you"?

I didn't hear a lot of it, but was Lam saying he was injured or that he might get injured? I heard something like "If he gets injured it's on you"?
Yeah he stayed away from outright lying at first and said that before he just started spewing shite.

Not far from a threat tbh

Really, really poor from Tempest, Lam and the Bristol team manager.

I'd love to know what Afoa said to Wigglesworth at the end. Whatever it was was almost an admission of blatant guilt in itself.

We could always talk about Borthwick's actual threatening behaviour and potential citings for Tigers players assualting Bristol's after the final whistle had blown instead?

Or even better, this LI vs Wasps game. Getting really lively.

What does everyone make of the yellow/red card debate over the tackle in the first half?

We could always talk about Borthwick's actual threatening behaviour and potential citings for Tigers players assualting Bristol's after the final whistle had blown instead?
We could, but fisticuffs and agression are contants of the game - Blatant attempts to lie and cheat seem more pressing

Latest posts