• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 21

Quins getting absolutely smashed here, not a great watch. Wallace putting in a shift for them though.

Sale are in great form.

Beard is rated pretty highly although I think he prefers 13 than wing.

One of few positives for Quins this half but that's hardly a surprise given the obvious mismatch.

A real shame Sale are profiting so much at scrum time

Thats one of the positives from this, I guess. Makes the Exeter vs Sale match even more significant.

Need some rolling consistency sharks roll to avoid getting turned over not pinged, when Quinn's were previously.

Need some rolling consistency sharks roll to avoid getting turned over not pinged, when Quinn's were previously.
Do agree that it's inconsistent, but Quins were pinged because Hammersley was trying to jackle and they rolled, whereas when Neild did it then there were no Quins players in the ruck/tackle area - Barnes told the Quins player he didn't necessarily mind the roll but it was because it prevented competition

Dumb from Faf

Crazy that's a yellow and Bigger is not even getting cited for his utter shitery last week, the inconsistency's drive me mad.

Yeah, felt Barnes hasn't been very consistent today. Another one where Quins gave away penalty for being too long and Sale were just warned.

Sale new record for cards and Jono Ross isn't even on yet.

I wonder what sort of odds you can get on Sale getting a yellow card...

Barnes just doesn't care about jackalers off their feet today,
That was a clear off feet by Curry, and Luke Wallace has been on his forearms all game as well

Here we go...taking bets, how long until Sale's 23rd card?

"You don't see too many 19yr old loosehead props" - playing against Harrison and Rodd, who were both 19 when they made the firsts

Latest posts