• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 22

If I was a sale fan I'd be a bit upset Exe got away with a lot receiving that yellow was discracefull given Exe repeated infringements.

Think it's fair to say Cd has reffed Sale out the game.

AJ nnooooooo
Such a nothing hit on AJ, shows how the smallest nudge can cause damage. Hope it looks worse than it is.

Rather him just drop out next week because he has a cold or something i dont want him injured!

Was feeling vaguely confident about next week with some players to come into the side, but not now

Christ that's tough on AJ. 1 minute left in the game before the semifinals

Interesting to see the sides next week. Few injuries and cards mean both sides affected.

AJ literally the one player we can't afford to lose, anyone else we can bring someone in to fill the gap
I like RdP but he's nowhere close, especially with his kicking

How the hell did Chiefs do that? Ref helped but lets gloss over that....can we all agree on that we dont need to talk about that?
Townsend,
Injects so much pace into the play

Plus chiefs are just a top side - can't count them out of any game

No idea how Hill got the MOTM!
Presuming they were planning on giving it to AJ and panicked
LCD or Joe Simmonds, easy

Townsend,
Injects so much pace into the play

Plus chiefs are just a top side - can't count them out of any game

No idea how Hill got the MOTM!
Presuming they were planning on giving it to AJ and panicked
LCD or Joe Simmonds, easy
It was that class kick clearance he did! But yes LCD would have been my choice from our lot.

LCD for me too.

If Dickson is who the RFU is investing their time in to develop then you seriously have to question their selection of referees

Right times time for a play offs thread, such a wierd match up that the 2 most physical teams play each other and the 2 most flowing attacking play each other with a clash of styles in the finals regardless, cant wait.

Who has advantage of Chiefs or.Sale after today? Sale lost AJ maybe Akker and we lost Sam Skinner and maybe Ewers as it could get reviewed and found to be a red which it was...IMHC(hiefs)O

I think Chiefs have the advantage regardless, due to being at home, having much more playoff experience and getting the win today
Losing Ewers and Kirsten would be a blow though. Was Vermuelen rested today or injured? He'll be even more key if Ewers is out

If we lose AJ our hopes go from slim to essentially none
We can manage the other injuries, and have other players to come in and improve on today's side, but AJ is comfortably our best 10 and comfortably our best goal kicker

Got to feel for AJ. Getting what looks potentially a big injury just before playoffs and captaining his country from such a innocuous looking hit. Unfortunately you get hit at just the right angle it can still do serious damage.

Thinking about it, now, I think that today's result was probably the 2nd best result we could have hoped for (behind a 5 - 0 win/home semi)

Removes any small voice in the back of the head saying "We beat them last week, we'll do it again today easy", reinforces the need to play the full 80, shows we can impose our game on Exeter if we're playing well, and I imagine everyone is chomping at the bit to get out and right the wrongs of today

I just really really hope we can get Mr Miyagi in to work his magic on AJ-san's knee

Latest posts