• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 22

It's comical some believe this is even debaitable, Bristol flat out attempted to manipulate the situation until the point they realised they would be worse off and U turned, not saying it's not been done before and won't happen again but see it for what it is, lam et all are simply not whiter than white the sooner thats accepted the better.

If needs be pretty much, yes. The majority of coaches lie and cheat to benefit their team all the time.
I know what you're saying but that's how you end up with a bloodgate situation.

This specific incident has been on the horizon for a while (as the use of blood capsules was) and it's just the kind of thing that needs stamped out of the sport when it's caught.

I know what you're saying but that's how you end up with a bloodgate situation.

This specific incident has been on the horizon for a while (as the use of blood capsules was) and it's just the kind of thing that needs stamped out of the sport when it's caught.
Yeah that's fair. I'm just saying I'm not sure Lam acted any differently than the majority of other coaches would of acted. I agree with the general jist of what you're saying though. Just being a miserable sod and pointing out everyone is a lying cheating ******* if the conditions are right.

So it's settled then, Bristol are the new Sarries.
maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah that's fair. I'm just saying I'm not sure Lam acted any differently than the majority of other coaches would of acted. I agree with the general jist of what you're saying though. Just being a miserable sod and pointing out everyone is a lying cheating ******* if the conditions are right.
Absolutely, that was literally Dean Richards argument about bloodgate hahah, I'm pretty sure he's accused Woodward of doing it in the world cup as well, though I can't remember any major subs happening in that tournament

E3mMiXfXoAMNznQ

CHIEFS SIDE TO FACE SALE SHARKS

15 Stuart Hogg
14 Alex Cuthbert
13 Henry Slade
12 Ollie Devoto
11 Tom O'Flaherty
10 Joe Simmonds (capt)
9 Jack Maunder
1 Alec Hepburn
2 Luke Cowan-Dickie
3 Harry Williams
4 Sam Skinner
5 Jonny Hill
6 Dave Ewers
7 Jannes Kirsten
8 Sam Simmonds

16 Jack Yeandle
17 Ben Moon
18 Marcus Street
19 Sean Lonsdale
20 Richard Capstick
21 Stu Townsend
22 Harvey Skinner
23 Ian Whitten

Both sides going for it

I gotchu

WASPS: 15 Rob Miller; 14 Marcus Watson, 13 Malakai Fekitoa, 12 Michael Le Bourgeois, 11 Josh Bassett; 10 Jacob Umaga, 9 Dan Robson; 1 Simon McIntyre, 2 Tommy Taylor, 3 Kieran Brookes, 4 Will Rowlands, 5 James Gaskell, 6 Tom Willis, 7 Brad Shields (c), 8 Sione Vailanu

Replacements: 16 Gabriel Oghre, 17 Ben Harris, 18 Jeff Toomaga-Allen, 19 Tim Cardall, 20 Alfie Barbeary, 21 Ben Vellacott, 22 Jimmy Gopperth, 23 Juan de Jongh

TIGERS: 15 Zack Henry; 14 Freddie Steward, 13 Matt Scott, 12 Dan Kelly, 11 Nemani Nadolo; 10 Johnny McPhillips, 9 Jack Van Poortvliet; 1 Ellis Genge (c), 2 Julián Montoya, 3 Dan Cole, 4 Harry Wells, 5 Cameron Henderson, 6 George Martin, 7 Hanro Liebenberg, 8 Jasper Wiese

Replacements: 16 Charlie Clare, 17 James Whitcombe, 18 Joe Heyes, 19 Tomás Lavanini, 20 Ollie Chessum, 21 Ben Youngs, 22 Matías Moroni, 23 Kini Murimurivalu

E3mMiXfXoAMNznQ

CHIEFS SIDE TO FACE SALE SHARKS

15 Stuart Hogg
14 Alex Cuthbert
13 Henry Slade
12 Ollie Devoto
11 Tom O'Flaherty
10 Joe Simmonds (capt)
9 Jack Maunder
1 Alec Hepburn
2 Luke Cowan-Dickie
3 Harry Williams
4 Sam Skinner
5 Jonny Hill
6 Dave Ewers
7 Jannes Kirsten
8 Sam Simmonds

16 Jack Yeandle
17 Ben Moon
18 Marcus Street
19 Sean Lonsdale
20 Richard Capstick
21 Stu Townsend
22 Harvey Skinner
23 Ian Whitten

Both sides going for it
JP Du Preez, thought he was banned.

On wait that's JP Du Preez the other second row lock who is no way related to the other 3 Du Preez brothers. Bloody Sharks. Reckon at some point they've tried to put Rob in the pack and just assumed all the players name Du Preez play there. One is as good as another.

So Simmonds ankle or whatever is fine then. Thought he'd be ok but surprised he's ok enough to start this weekend. Hope him and all the other lions come through ok.

Falcons for QUins

15 Joel Hodgson
14 Adam Radwan
13 George Wacokecoke
12 Luther Burrell
11 Mateo Carreras
10 Brett Connon
9 Louis Schreuder

1 Adam Brocklebank
2 George McGuigan
3 Trevor Davison
4 Greg Peterson
5 Sean Robinson
6 Will Welch
7 Mark Wilson (captain)
8 Callum Chick

Replacements
16 Jamie Blamire
17 Kyle Cooper
18 Rodney Ah You
19 Philip van der Walt
20 Carl Fearns
21 Michael Young
22 Pete Lucock
23 Alex Tait

Quins for Falcons

Harlequins:
15 Tyrone Green,
14 Louis Lynagh,
13 Joe Marchant,
12 Ben Tapuai,
11 Aaron Morris,
10 Marcus Smith,
9 Danny Care;

1 Joe Marler,
2 Scott Baldwin,
3 Wilco Louw ,
4 Matt Symons,
5 Dino Lamb,
6 Tom Lawday,
7 Jack Kenningham,
8 Alex Dombrandt (captain).

Replacements: 16 Joe Gray, 17 Santiago Garcia Botta, 18 Will Collier, 19 Hugh Tizard, 20 James Chisholm, 21 Martin Landajo, 22 Luke Northmore, 23 Cadan Murley.

Absolutely, that was literally Dean Richards argument about bloodgate hahah, I'm pretty sure he's accused Woodward of doing it in the world cup as well, though I can't remember any major subs happening in that tournament
Dan Luger, 16th man ring any bells? Although probably not technically a substitution as we didn't bother taking off anyone.

Latest posts