• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 3

Not sure about that red - couldn't see from those angles if it was deliberate
Looked pretty clear from the distant angle I think.

we could still blow it though.

Quins have turned it on massively since the cards

No idea how the Earle try stood, though - clearly offside

Smith and Simmonds playing really well

Ford, Farrell, Umaga playing poorly

Having a famous family name isn't the best base for rugby playing: confirmed

Looked pretty clear from the distant angle I think.

we could still blow it though.
No issue with he red. 100% deliberate with no kind of provocation. Just a cheap shot. Really disappointing to see.

Fair to say Quins got the rub of the green on two contentious tries, but I'm delighted with the result.

No issue with he red. 100% deliberate with no kind of provocation. Just a cheap shot. Really disappointing to see.

Fair to say Quins got the rub of the green on two contentious tries, but I'm delighted with the result.
Better side won and Smith just keeps getting better.

Knew is was over when Atkinson had to step in a 10.
A bit tough for the Glocs kids but some of the play was embarrassing tbh.
That we don't seem to do catching any more seems like a problem.

Well it appears that its taken John Wells moving on and Nick Easter to come in to see what us falcons fans have been shouting for years.

Play with more aggression and pace!

Even if we arent as skilled as some other teams....just improving those areas will give you a chance. And thats what we are finally doing. Add in players like Radwan...and then suddenly things get better.

4 week ban for the elbow-to-the-face in the Quins/Gloucester game
5th jan when he can next play for deliberate Elbow to the face(it was deliberate right?) ...Townsend dangerous clearout making contact with head(deserves ban but wasnt intentional) cant play till 12th Jan. Seems abit backwards? I cant work out why?

Latest posts