• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 2018/19 Round 3

Hughes continues Haskell's role of not knowing breakdown or maul laws

Seriously frustrating.. you almost wish we would concede the try to not lose a player..

serious try from De Jongh there.

Tempest has had a terrible game today... how that isn't a turnover i will never know.

Total joke. How they've come up with that compared to Smiths is beyond me.

Interesstingly enough saw a Bristol fan comment on the Tigers Forum regarding Smith's comparison to Spencer's.

said that apparently the tackled player (Wray) testified that it was not a tackle to his head. Now whether that is true or not is another question but as far as i'm aware and according to Jim Hamilton on Rugby Pod, Wray is going trough HIA managed return due to hit and Taylor is not so doubly harsh if thats true.

Goode is interviewing Barnes (Wayne!) for his morning podcast so will be interesting to see his view. Ben Kay's comment around 6ft 6inch + players tackling in the defensive line was interesting too.

Soft call all day long and no intention but as Tempest laid it out, he believes his hands are tied as technically (and i stress that entirely as i dont believe it was red rather a yellow) the tackle fulfilled all criteria.

Bastareaud getting 5 weeks for his forearm smash makes this even more laughable

It's like Ashton getting 7 weeks from the RFU for flipping Kockott upside down but Kockott getting 0 weeks from the FFR for the eye gouge that made Ashton lose his rag

Bastareaud getting 5 weeks for his forearm smash makes this even more laughable

It's like Ashton getting 7 weeks from the RFU for flipping Kockott upside down but Kockott getting 0 weeks from the FFR for the eye gouge that made Ashton lose his rag

Made even funnier when you realise Bastardreaud will be back just in time for ............. the french autumn internationals.. what a joke