• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 2018/19 Round 3

We're missing 4 out of 6 backline starters, so that certainly doesn't help.
No forward to come back, unfortunately - our front 5 is average at best, and we have literally no one behind them

Watching highlights, anyone else see falcons second try. I thought it was clear obstruction from the angles that were shown, but was kinda glossed over.

Big game for Murphy, won't have the added motivation of at home and against Falcons + a very young bench.

Pretty nervous about this one.

booing and jeering Spencer yet cheering and celebrating a proven steroid cheat
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't see the Smith one, can't comment.

Fair enough that he was slightly falling, and on balance I think yellow, but I can see how the ref got to that decision. I disagree that it wasn't with force

I've just seen the Smith one, to be honest I can't see why it was rescinded. Looks stone cold red to me.

Today's was definitely not as bad though

Unfortunately it's one of those where letter of the law it's a red. Any mitigating circumstances are almost irrelevant. Short of the attacker completely slipping over if the bend the defender should be prepared for that...I don't agree with it, but it is the situation at the moment.

I'm more worried than neither the ref nor the touch judges can see who is offside at a kick off and have to be told by the TMO.

Was a little harsh, yellow probably but not red.. it was slightly high and i get how ref got to that conclusion but still harsh. Tempest has made some odd choices, still think that cole probably could have been carded for late hit

Rules are rules but extremely harsh.

Was a little harsh, yellow probably but not red.. it was slightly high and i get how ref got to that conclusion but still harsh. Tempest has made some odd choices, still think that cole probably could have been carded for late hit

Rules are rules but extremely harsh.

My 2 cents is Tigers should be down to 13 but with 2 Yellows/

Latest posts