• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 10

What do people think about Bath. Not even any losing BP's yet. Any real sign of an improvement or are coaches still heading for the job centre at the end of the month?

What do people think about Bath. Not even any losing BP's yet. Any real sign of an improvement or are coaches still heading for the job centre at the end of the month?
I think the problem at the club could potentially go all the way up to the owner. The last club that was this bad at this stage was London Welsh. With our players and facilities, we should at least be solidly mid-table and pushing for the top. There is no excuse for our current position at all, it's been an abject failure. Hooper needs to go and potentially look at the role of the people at the very top. I think our players are perfectly capable of competing, the problem lies squarely with the coaching and management.

I think the problem at the club could potentially go all the way up to the owner. The last club that was this bad at this stage was London Welsh. With our players and facilities, we should at least be solidly mid-table and pushing for the top. There is no excuse for our current position at all, it's been an abject failure. Hooper needs to go and potentially look at the role of the people at the very top. I think our players are perfectly capable of competing, the problem lies squarely with the coaching and management.
I agree, was just wondering if some small improvement in performances, even though they are still losing might be enough of an excuse not to make changes. They have two European games they are unlikely to win and then Gloucester. I don't see them winning that either at the moment. If I were Hooper I'd be packing my bags.

Some try by Radwan mind!

Hassle Collins getting a hattrick and Radwan scoring another belter...Jones has a wealth of quality wingers to choose from....

Some try by Radwan mind!

Hassle Collins getting a hattrick and Radwan scoring another belter...Jones has a wealth of quality wingers to choose from....
Has OHC seen a training camp yet? He has to be in the conversation

It's astonishing that we're a third of the way through the season (whilst bearing in mind the last two seasons) and, other than the fans, nobody seems to think there's enough of a problem to look at the management.

No wins. Not even a draw. One game where Bath looked competitive. Heads need to roll and soon, because relegation is coming back next year, and they're off at this rate.

It's astonishing that we're a third of the way through the season (whilst bearing in mind the last two seasons) and, other than the fans, nobody seems to think there's enough of a problem to look at the management.

No wins. Not even a draw. One game where Bath looked competitive. Heads need to roll and soon, because relegation is coming back next year, and they're off at this rate.
I genuinely think Craig, Tarquin and Hooper could kill the club. This is staggering incompetence by people who are accountable to nobody and who lack the integrity to fall on their sword. Honestly, the club needs to be ripped from Craig's hands and rebuilt from the top down, not the ground up. There is talk now on a Bath fans facebook page of boycotting the club until they recognise there is a problem. In a way the poor performances isn't the worst of it, it's the sodding hooray Henry's who treat the club the same way they would treat a very expensive toy trainset.

Craig seems to be the main issue, tbh
Seems to have a very high opinion of himself in rugby terms
Has OHC seen a training camp yet? He has to be in the conversation
Think he was in for a camp before the cancelled BaaBaas game, last year, but didn't see game time
As much as I love Radwan I think OHC is my favourite of the young back three players in the league atm
Just got a real eye for the game, and no noticeable weaknesses
I'd have him and Radwan on the wings

Craig seems to be the main issue, tbh
Seems to have a very high opinion of himself in rugby terms

Think he was in for a camp before the cancelled BaaBaas game, last year, but didn't see game time
As much as I love Radwan I think OHC is my favourite of the young back three players in the league atm
Just got a real eye for the game, and no noticeable weaknesses
I'd have him and Radwan on the wings
Yet last week OHC cost his team two tries because of his selfishness.

What's peoples thoughts on Will Goodrick Clark....

Yet last week OHC cost his team two tries because of his selfishness.
Yep. I was going to say the same and actually, Olyy and I have disagreed on his 'eye for the game' before. From what I see, he has a good eye for a gap, but I'd question his actual game sense. Don't get me wrong, I really rate him and think he should be 'in the conversation', but I think there are 'noticeable weaknesses' and last week's game had a couple of prime examples of his occasional tunnel vision.

I just hope he doesn't have the un-noticeable weakness of a granny from another home nation though! :p

What's peoples thoughts on Will Goodrick Clark....
I like him. I'd have had him ahead of Elrington.

I'd prefer Tom West though.

I like him. I'd have had him ahead of Elrington.

I'd prefer Tom West though.
Ah I'm a big Tom West fan.

However Goodrick Clark looks good everywhere. He's a big unit, carries hard and scrums well. Surely the England coaches are keeping an eye on him and talking to him....

We're the underdogs
No we're the underdogs
No WE'RE the underdogs
No WE'RE the underdogs
No WE'RE the underdogs

Poor decision making afterwards. No room for error, should have just reset and calmed down.

Latest posts