• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 10

Rugby hurt this week...

We are jut missing the fine margins at the moment and it's hurting us.

Ah I'm a big Tom West fan.

However Goodrick Clark looks good everywhere. He's a big unit, carries hard and scrums well. Surely the England coaches are keeping an eye on him and talking to him....
Him and Hoskins got done over in the scrums by Davison and Brockelbank mind.

He'll never get a cap but Brockelbank has been very impressive this season, especially at scrum time.

Having a solid prop who isn't going to get a call-up is mostly a good thing I'd say.

Definitely less disruptive than having a fringe member of a test squad who gets called-up and let go every test window.

I think West is is a really good option. He's 25 so still has room to grow, reguarly does 60 min plus for us and is a strong scrummager.

Just back from injury but does all his jobs well

The one true spiral king George Ford the driller

gurren-lagann-charge-up.gif

Rugby hurt this week...

We are jut missing the fine margins at the moment and it's hurting us.
Yeah the concession of early points followed by catch up rugby is becoming a theme, however as you say fine margins and almost feels like getting that win and a few players returns could really help, there's no lacking in effort especially in the later stages, main worries looking at the season as a whole is how fatigued players currently playing may become, there isn't much room for rotation.

Him and Hoskins got done over in the scrums by Davison and Brockelbank mind.

He'll never get a cap but Brockelbank has been very impressive this season, especially at scrum time.
Yes but your talking real quality there... ;)

Latest posts