• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 14

Great win for Wasps, some questionable reffing decisions for both at times but both teams constant whining at the ref is just embarrassing, needs stamping out, Dickson needs to either issue warnings next time is going to the bin or just do it, probably not the only one just really stood out to me today.
That's one of the reasons I'm a fan of Luke Pearce. He takes zero ****. My favourite moment in the Prem this season so far was him marching Sarries back 30 metres when Billy couldn't stop gobbing off.

That's one of the reasons I'm a fan of Luke Pearce. He takes zero ****. My favourite moment in the Prem this season so far was him marching Sarries back 30 metres when Billy couldn't stop gobbing off.
Staggering to think Billy would have kept going had a team mate not intervened. It's the 2nd time I can think of where Vunipola has kept going on after receiving warnings. He really doesn't seem to know when to just shut up.

Great win for Wasps, some questionable reffing decisions for both at times but both teams constant whining at the ref is just embarrassing, needs stamping out, Dickson needs to either issue warnings next time is going to the bin or just do it, probably not the only one just really stood out to me today.
No i agree. This was a major issue in our game. Mako actually was pinged two times for backchat and when Swinson was penalised for taking out Shields and the try not awarded, Vunipola and Goode were berrating Dickson.

Wasn't a good look for the game, very footballesque. The other one was the hollering, Manu Vunipola has really taken over from his cousins.

Was a scrappy game between Wasps and Sarries, with the later making a fair few mistakes across the board. Goode in particular did not look his sharp self and Manu Vunipola looked a little indecisive that made a difference.

On a more positive note, Launchbury was fantastic in his 40 mins and Odogwu, West, Robson, Atkinson and Fekitoa all looked sharp. For Sarries, Billy Vunipola and Tomkins were very good.

Staggering to think Billy would have kept going had a team mate not intervened. It's the 2nd time I can think of where Vunipola has kept going on after receiving warnings. He really doesn't seem to know when to just shut up.
This is their issue, they got marched back yesterday due to Mako being penalised and that gave Gopps a much easier kick to make it 13-8. If that hadn't happened then when Sarries crossed for their second try, it would have been 10- 13 to Sarries going into the break. Makes a big difference.

Sale should honestly give away more tickets, it's crazy how different the atmosphere was IMO certainly pushed Sale to win along with Sam James coming on at 13.

Latest posts