• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 18

Lucky to get the draw, tbh

Have two teams ever drawn both games in a season before?
Both games had try bonus points for both sides too

Think it was a fair scoreline. Incredible tackle count from us and a lot to be happy about moving forward.

Lucky to get the draw, tbh

Have two teams ever drawn both games in a season before?
Both games had try bonus points for both sides too

Tigers and Bath in 04/05 I think but they didn't get bonus points in either game.

The way Irish are going they might beat the 6 that Lyon managed in Pro D2 a few years back

Think it was a fair scoreline. Incredible tackle count from us and a lot to be happy about moving forward.
Agreed. Thought Worcester defended very well throughout and had some good moments in attack too.

Worcester kept Esterhuizen pretty quiet and Atkinson had some very nice moments. His pass prior to his try was top class.

Worcester will take the point from this fixture you'd think

Irish looking a bit scary - I think they're unbeaten against last year's top four and Saracens.

Annoyed at Wasps.

That kick from Burns to Ashton was

Christmas Vacation GIF

Really nice

Ed Slater put a picture of him watching the Leicester/Gloucester game on his Insta story, but he's watching a Stan Sports stream not the official one, lol

It's like when UFC fighters ask on twitter for stream links for the PPVs

Ed Slater put a picture of him watching the Leicester/Gloucester game on his Insta story, but he's watching a Stan Sports stream not the official one, lol

It's like when UFC fighters ask on twitter for stream links for the PPVs

PRL gonna give me a 10 week ban

Didn't get to the game but reports form those who did were that we were poor...

Radwan just gets no ball at all....

Good bye Dean Time to move on.

Not a great performance in the 2nd half but overall I'm too concerned about today as we never do well at Leicester!
Next week against Northampton is going to be important though, fingers crossed that they are missing Biggar

I don't know the details on injuries, but the Saints pack is looking seriously depleted this week. Given Gloucester's forward power, it might not make much of a difference if Biggar is back TBH.

Last time tigers got 70 points in the league
Jack Nowell and George Ford made there England debut
Steve Borthwick was still playing for Sarries
Nigel Davies was Gloucester Head Coach
Bryan Redpath was Sale Head Coach

Also quins v Tigers U18 final game is on the harlequins youtube channel today. (Both teams finished 2nd in their groups) don't know if the other games are on youtube

Good to see Hodge playing well. Always hoped we'd get something special at 15 for England with the prospects of Steward, Hodge and Carpenter. Glad Freddie has come on like he has and hoping Hodge can now kick on

Last time tigers got 70 points in the league
Jack Nowell and George Ford made there England debut
Steve Borthwick was still playing for Sarries
Nigel Davies was Gloucester Head Coach
Bryan Redpath was Sale Head Coach

And Freddie Burns was in his final season at Glos before moving to his first stint at Welford Road! :oops:

Latest posts