• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 2

Dean couldn't run one length of the touchline....

So hes starting Haydon Wood at 10 and benched Connon. Haydon Wood Is far better but only 21. Him and Louie Johnson are the future at 10...

Wasps line up released. Fairly happy with that despite injuries, looking a little light physically in backrow but benefit of Stooke and Fifita is they are big and good ball carriers.

Wasps.PNG

Dean couldn't run one length of the touchline....

So hes starting Haydon Wood at 10 and benched Connon. Haydon Wood Is far better but only 21. Him and Louie Johnson are the future at 10...
Gotta say - I'm worried about your pace out wide, up against Rocco

I'm excited for three reasons to see our team.

Hislop at loosehead. Heard is much like Matt Mullan and will put a shift in and get about the pitch. Also looked very good in the scrum against Dragons.
Fifita at lock with stooke - Both big boys and both lots to prove. Fifita as our big overseas signing and Stooke to claim a place in England squad.
Crossdale at fullback - highly talented but never got a pure chance at Sarries. Could do great things at fullback for us as we are very light on that type of player to dominate fullback for us.

I'm glad they are beginning to penalise players being on the wrong side getting in the way of the clearout more now. One of my pet peeves.

Go home ball, you're drunk.

Latest posts