• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 7

Also i'm sure i heard that Manu doesn't play on artificial pitches though that might be BS
He's in the England camp ATM

Rohan used to not be able to play on plastic but seems OK with it since losing all the muscle in the off season

Such an error strewn game,

Gloucester out Exetered Exeter in the first half but couldn't keep up the intensity

They also really didn't want LRZ to score: twice he was in perfect position to score and they fluffed the final pass

Gloucester's failure to convert any opportunity in the second half was key, any score would have made a difference.

Gloucester's failure to convert any opportunity in the second half was key, any score would have made a difference.

Assuming, of course, that Chiefs didn't take any of theirs and Skinner still had his non-kicking boots on.

Assuming, of course, that Chiefs didn't take any of theirs and Skinner still had his non-kicking boots on.
True, but Exeter always seem stronger in the second half and usually score more. London Irish showed last week that you need to keep scoring to beat them. Gloucester were never going to be able to hold onto that lead. I know it sounds obvious, score more = win, but it's more to do with what pundits call the red zone efficiency. Scoring when you have the opportunity. Gloucester squandered too many opportunities in the second half.

Oh god I forget how long Family Guy kept their bits going for, when you think that a episode is 20 minutes lol Same with the chicken fight.

We look gash atm, couldn't catch a cold or hit the side of a barn with a kick at goal, it would be typical for Worcester to finally click against us
Blank Stare Staring GIF

Latest posts