• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 8

With Muir and McConnochie Bath should just put bombs up every phase

Healy chatting bare ****, Reffell was basically doing a handstand he was so far off his feet at that ruck

Jesus Christ that was a definite try, we have really been ****** over be try decisions recently. At no point did he stop moving forwards.

Probably could've reached out without the last drive, tbf
Definite scrabbling on the floor though

Jesus Christ that was a definite try, we have really been ****** over be try decisions recently. At no point did he stop moving forwards.
Tbh balances out the try you got after Nadolo was tipped.

George Martin with the try saver

I reckon that's grounded, though - but equally Bath were called for dropping a maul a minute ago when it was clearly a Leicester player on the floor that caused them to trip, so swings n roundabouts

Not sure which bath forward, but it summed up Bath's attitude. He just let Ford get so much closer to the posts and gave him an easier kick.

How the **** do you spot a neck grab, but not a tip tackle. On top should have been leicester advantage as Reid was miles offside and never went back onside.

On top should have been leicester advantage as Reid was miles offside and never went back onside.
Nah, I saw that - Wigglesworth had picked the ball up before he ran, he turned before he passed that made it look worse

Other thing I've noticed is a few of the Bath defenders getting in the way of Leicester when getting back into the gainline.

Dolly got away with one crawling on the floor seen that pinged so many times this season, atleast bath showing some fight

If I was a bath fan I'd be ****** blatant lying on the ball off the breakdown slowing it all down after the line break

That's bad, and a direct reaction to the afters from the last scrum.

You have to be more subtle than that with cameras all over the place

Literally what bath are also doing lol
Not really diving on the tackled player from a direct line break slowing it down to allow defence to recover, haven't noticed Bath do anything like that (unpunished) remember unlike you I have no bias here.

Latest posts