• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 8

Shields looking like the player we were promised when he first moved North

What did he do?
Was hoping they'd show a replay but I missed what happened and just heard them all laughing about it
Threw a quick lineout to himself like it was 1995. Made significantly more stupid by then passing to Green (I think) who he could have chucked it to in the first place

Hearing that injury list read aloud is horrifying

TBH not sure if someone from Wasps scratched Barnes car before the game but we couldn't get a decision today.

Suffered from lack of players and those coming on not being able to step up but some of the decisions feel like we were really unlucky on.

We really need this two week break.

Golden rule, let Quins win the 1st half. As a Bath fan, I feel we shall be more than capable of doing this.

At this stage, I'm turning to Witch Doctors and looking for cursed voodoo dolls to fix our injury problems.... Crossdale (HIA), Hislop (HIA)... it really can't get any worse.

Not sure how much of a head injury 'assessment' Crossdale needed TBH. He was knocked out cold I think. Good to see him looking OK in the stands later in the game though.

Hopefully the cup doesn't take any more of a toll. As they said during the game, Wasps haven't even got it enough fit players to use it as an opportunity to rest the few guys holding the fort.

TBH not sure if someone from Wasps scratched Barnes car before the game but we couldn't get a decision today.

Suffered from lack of players and those coming on not being able to step up but some of the decisions feel like we were really unlucky on.

We really need this two week break.
Tell me about it, the lack of constancy on the off side line was there for everyone to see, just as the real momentum swing occurred Care a mile offside next phase Quins turn over, 10 mins later wasps pinged for a marginal offside, really wish that scrums were referred better could be my bias but if a team appear to have parity for 10 seconds make the attacking team use it, don't just let them keep going indefinitely until they get a pen.

Yep. With so many players out injured, they more or less have no choice but to keep burning out the few fit players they do have …

Tigers were already looking good last season and I already tipped them as my favourites to win the ***le (if you look back at the preseason posts).

Falcons and Irish's improvement is much more of a surprise IMO.
What Falcons undoing will be the lack of bonus points we get, we rarely win with 4 tries and we seem to just miss out on losing bonus points when we do lose.

We've won 4 games yet have the same amount of points as Irish who've won once this season.

Latest posts