• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 9

For some bizarre reason I had it in my head that Wasps were on tele tonight but no… they've gone with bloody Bath.

Confused Ryan Reynolds GIF

Should (might) be a stream about

Why is Simmonds on the bench?
My thoughts that it must be giving Skinner a real load of experience and responsability then second half of the season we will see them reverse and Simmonds start from the second half of the season.

Before they had steeno with loads of experience and Simmonds who got alot, 1A 1B. Skinner has very little so this first half of the season is so valuble to skinner.

Thats my thoughts anyway.

But wasn't Steeno like mid 30's when Simmonds started to take over from him?
That was logical.
True but if Chiefs think Skinner is one for the future(not 100% sure) but i think (over)confident Chiefs think its worth the risk, if you get 2 experienced young 10s then it seems worth it as long as we can still get 4th.

Feel bad for Simmonds though he deserves to be starting.

Poor refereeing from Carley. Tells Nowell he's in front of the kicker yet Nowell keeps moving and tackles, so offside, then Nowell is a lazy runner and no offside either.

I see we're doing our usual last minute collapse again then!

Bristol getting 0 points at home.
Wasps getting 2 points
Bath 1 point
Exeter 4 points
Gloucester and Saints 5 points

Saints move into 4th

************************************** I'm gonna have heart problems if we keep this up!

Quite enjoyed Barf v Exe.

Ojomoh should have backed himself but otherwise showed some flashes of talent. There didn't seem to be much wrong with Barf's spirit, keep going like that and wins will come.

Latest posts