• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 1

What a dogsh*t call for a scrum
Gloucester player knocks on in the tackle, wasps kick ahead and regather and then they call it back for the scrum

Pretty pleased with that half, nice to see Wasps not conceding easy points which last season they were pretty guilty of at times, 2 injury's already is a worry though.

Called Odendaal on RugbyInsideLine… Wasps been helped by poor play from Glaws. Shame about Minozzi and Shields, the later looks short term the other significantly more.

Strong next 20 needed, we have to keep it tight

Called Odendaal on RugbyInsideLine… Wasps been helped by poor play from Glaws. Shame about Minozzi and Shields, the later looks short term the other significantly more.

Strong next 20 needed, we have to keep it tight
Yep I really don't want us to try and defend and allow them back in with some of their players they are more than capable of scoring quickly.

God the Shed can be an awful lot, almost like a football crowd, booing when someone's down with an injury, jeering, calls of cheating…

That's shocking how can u be done for not rolling when your cleared out into the ruck?

Is it my blinkered vision or any Glaws being allowed to slow it down a hell of a lot more than us given how many pens we have conceded for not rolling and that was pretty blatant.

Off feet at the ruck not being refereed at all, players just sprint in and throw themselves over

Sale 29 - 22 Saints
Over the moon with that, we usually start the season terribly, even when feeling optimistic I never would've predicted a BP win

Outside Worcester pretty close first round.
Granted missing Internationals imo is a handicap pretty much.

Another close competition this year? Granted I think it will be close but I don't think it will be high quality

Enjoyed me first time at Kingsholm its a stadium with a great atmosphere(except when 0 - 21 down) and genuine fans.

Was a really good game live tbh

Latest posts