• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 20

Id like to think we can bounce back after last weekend but im worried of being caught out in the wide channels, especially with Carerras and Radwan.

Bristol vs. Quins could be interesting.l after two big wins last weekend.

With our Lewies and our best back rowers back in the mix, we're in much better shape. OTOH, we'll be down to our 3rd choice 10.

I don't think it can get worse for Saints this weekend. Saying that losing at home to Bath would be very Saints.

I don't think it can get worse for Saints this weekend. Saying that losing at home to Bath would be very Saints.
Poor Bath are suffering from a lot of injuries.
We can't possibly mess this up, can we ?! :rolleyes:

Not keen on Ford and RdP in the same backline - was rubbish last time out,
Last game the Mills/James midfield worked really well, as well
Rob should be at 10 or 22 (and considering current form he deserves to keep the 10 shirt)

Hope we're not getting into an England-esque situation trying to cram two 10s into the same side

Dingwall's very good

Edit: Obano's very good
I know Obano is only just back from injury (so is Ford...) but it's mad the two best scrummaging looseheads in the country aren't in the EPS

Not keen on Ford and RdP in the same backline - was rubbish last time out,
Last game the Mills/James midfield worked really well, as well
Rob should be at 10 or 22 (and considering current form he deserves to keep the 10 shirt)

Hope we're not getting into an England-esque situation trying to cram two 10s into the same side

Even Sanderson seems to know that RdP is the boy when you see his body language when asked the question after last week's match.

We have the same problem with Hodge and Hogg when he returns for Chiefs. Money plays but Hodge is on fire.

Some interesting scrum calls
Saints props getting battered but winning penalties because they're going backwards so fast the ref thinks Bath are wheeling

Edit: lol as soon as I say that Darcy Rae gets shoved backwards at a rate of knots
Obano deserves better

God we look so flat,
Irish tearing us apart
Quirke playing poorly - need to get Warr on asap

Edit:
Generous yellow, even the LI player on commentary is calling for a red

Lifeline, though

Double edit:
Bloody hell,
Wiese could've dived and scored a try but walks in instead - gets tackled into touch and also does his knee in the process so we're down to 14 men because we've used all our subs

14pts when down to 14 skews the scoreline a bit but we were second best for most of the game - Irish wanted it more

Last edited:
Can you still dive over rucks to score/ground over try line? I forget where we these days. 😅

We are going to miss Bedlow at Bristol so much. He's been excellent at 10 today since Adge went off injured.

Just watched the highlights of the Sale game and Cobus Wiese's failure to get the ball down when he was over the try line is one of the worst pieces of rugby I have ever seen!! Absolutely shocking!! Amateurish even for a lock.

Just watched the highlights of the Sale game and Cobus Wiese's failure to get the ball down when he was over the try line is one of the worst pieces of rugby I have ever seen!! Absolutely shocking!! Amateurish even for a lock.
and we were down to 14 for 20mins because of it,
Absolute madness

Latest posts