• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 21

Why cant England play like this???
Time the players have spent together?
Most international teams seem to have a spine of one dominant domestic team in their ranks which we don't really have so it takes time to build an understanding?

Why is Lozowski not in EPS.
More power than Slade, more pace and as good with vision and handling
Yeah, definitely one of my favourite players in the game atm - can fill in at 10/12/13/15 and goal kicks, it's mad he's not in the mix

Malins having a crazy good game

Insane finish from Murley, but the pass from Estherhuizen was
The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

I mean, makes no odds where he hits and rides or if his arm is bent or not, he's moved his arm down to do that.

Farrell learning from Sexton with those histrionics - hit in the neck, holding his eyes
I thought the slowmo was gonna show him getting clobbered in the forehead but nah

Farrell learning from Sexton with those histrionics - hit in the neck, holding his eyes
I thought the slowmo was gonna show him getting clobbered in the forehead but nah
I would think a forearm across the throat is more painful than one across the forehead.

Time the players have spent together?
Most international teams seem to have a spine of one dominant domestic team in their ranks which we don't really have so it takes time to build an understanding?
So why do we not pick a gameplan from one team.
A team of
Genge, George, Collier, Itoje, Chessum, Willis, Earl, Billy, JVP, Farrell, Arundell, Lawrence, Lozowski, Malins, Daly.

Picking from Saracens with extras

Ask SB

Although it probably didn't help that Saracens were big cheating ******** and ended up in the Championship for a season.

Not really Borthwick's play style, either, is it?
A lot of Tigers' winning season was built around their dominance in the maul

So why do we not pick a gameplan from one team.
A team of
Genge, George, Collier, Itoje, Chessum, Willis, Earl, Billy, JVP, Farrell, Arundell, Lawrence, Lozowski, Malins, Daly.

Picking from Saracens with extras
Changed my mind, Pearson in for Willis, even though both are excellent.

Not really Borthwick's play style, either, is it?
A lot of Tigers' winning season was built around their dominance in the maul
So pick big brutes to maul with and not lightweight maulers like Sinckler, Itoje, Willis, Ludlam.

Latest posts