• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 24

Chris Ashton's gotten a red. Haven't seen the incident but you'd imagine that's probably the end of his career if he picks up any ban.

Solid result in the end,
Replacement scrum was mega, Caine and Harper very encouraging for the future
Lineout a bit concerning though considering that was our first choice lock partnership - only looked good once the subs all came on. Hopefully Akker settles it (yikes!)

Ford and Roebuck building into a tasty kick chase partnership - Roebucks try today couldn't have been more pin perfect

It's still top 8 for Champions cup right?
Yep - and the longer they continue this ridiculous system for it, the less interested I am in the competition.
You'd think that by adding the non-Europeans, they'd be more able to limit entry to the upper echelons of the leagues, not be more open.
At this rate, they might as well say "sod it" and call it a European (& African) league - which I'm dead against.

What was with Luke Pearce asking the Exeter player if he thought he scored? Its the referees job to adjudicate whether a try has been scored. The Exeter player wasnt going to say no!

What was with Luke Pearce asking the Exeter player if he thought he scored? Its the referees job to adjudicate whether a try has been scored. The Exeter player wasnt going to say no!
They do sometimes tbf, Mike Brown and Marchant have done it from memory, and a few others. Can speed up the game if they're just honest

They do sometimes tbf, Mike Brown and Marchant have done it from memory, and a few others. Can speed up the game if they're just honest
Billy Vunipola has as well I remember.

Tbh if you've blatantly knocked it on the cameras will show. Like when Hogg dropped the ball scoring, he pretended to celebrate, but any replay was going to show he dropped it. Why waste time? Well in Hogg's case because he's an arrogant twat.

Latest posts