• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 3

Don't know why anyone would sign to play hooker for wasps, guaranteed 6+ months a season out injured

At least we can do something when we've got a free play.

Don't think I'll bother with the 2nd half - just pathetic

Jack Willis is like a f'ing machine possessed today....wow

Bath are dead as a club. The ***** in the suits quaffing their champers have seen to that.

Honestly unless deprived by injury I struggle to see how both Willis Bros don't have a pretty bright future for England.
Totally agree...I'm a huge fan of Tom Willis for the England 8 spot.

They'll look great in the Falcons colours when Wasps go under....

Bath are dead as a club. The ***** in the suits quaffing their champers have seen to that.
Utterly devoid of confidence, in themselves and each other.
You simply cannot addresses that by getting hammered every week - seriously, we needed to be relegated.

Utterly devoid of confidence, in themselves and each other.
You simply cannot addresses that by getting hammered every week - seriously, we needed to be relegated.
These continued seriously poor performances from a team of players who, on paper, SHOULD be competing at least mid table stinks of a toxic culture at the club. Not sure how trustworthy it is due to their circumstance but a little insider knowledge told me apparently the culture at Bath is awful and soul destroying for the players.

I think that goes hand in hand with the lack of confidence. All part of the same vicious circle

Blonde Umaga is much better than Brunette Umaga
I can't stand him at 10..bit he's actually played well at 15....BUT what pressure has he been put under.

Bath are poor...and thats from a falcon fan.

Latest posts