• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 7

Don't like to wish ill fortune on a club but Bath's flyhalf is wearing a blue/black/white camouflage scrum cap, so I think they should be kicked out of the league and we move forward with 10 sides

Other than that, though, he's playing well - especially considering its his dayboo

Lots of ****le in the Bath-Northampton game.

Seriously? N.i.g.g is censored?

Even though we are leading, Bath's attack still looks so laboured and our defence is still so slow to reform. Too much 1 out runners or aimless kicks. Whole Bath team just watching the Northampton 9 running to the mark and not reacting, lazy as hell.

EDIT And the whole Bath defence just got caught out by Mitchell again and didn't react! FFS they don't learn.

Last edited:
Bloody hell, zero creativity from Bath at the end there. Backs are the ones making metres so instead we do 1 out passes over and over and over to lazy, static forwards and end up going backwards. Nice to have a win but damn we have no ideas in attack at all.

Bloody hell, zero creativity from Bath at the end there. Backs are the ones making metres so instead we do 1 out passes over and over and over to lazy, static forwards and end up going backwards. Nice to have a win but damn we have no ideas in attack at all.
That's the JvG gameplan isn't it?
Certainly all we showed in the matches I watched before giving up this season; and why we don't feel the need for an actual FH; if it ever gets that far out, then whoever it is just has to kick the thing (hopefully 10 may be allowed to pass the ball, now we've got a JvG style battering ram centre).

A very tough, grinding contest down in Devon with some excellent defensive work on display. Quality game management to not concede a point when down a man for 20 mins takes a lot of effort. Both sides making a few too many uncharacteristic mistakes.

Pretty surprised by the scrum outcomes (think 6 scrum pens to Sarries?) but I'd gladly take that outcome.

Rather disappointing hearing Goode being booed when kicking for the win. Salty is never a good look.

Andre Estehuizen has been the best forward on the pitch,
Clears out three men in a ruck by himself

Last season's Sale came to play, shocking discipline

Edit: comfortably beaten by the better side in the end, only area we were competitive was the high ball

Last edited:

Latest posts