• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Rd 2

I think it has been for a while, tbh. There was a definite slump post-6N but then he ended the season really well in a struggling Falcons side

IDK I think overall we have more complete wingers I would take OHC and Murley over him for example, but Radwan trumps the ones we actually picked.

IDK I think overall we have more complete wingers I would take OHC and Murley over him for example, but Radwan trumps the ones we actually picked.
Yeah I can get behind that - I've always been OHCs biggest champion on here, and Murley's form is undeniable
I think Radwan is worth an EPS spot at the least because sometimes there's just no substitute for all out pace and he's literally the fastest player in the league (including LRZ)

He's always had the potential but I've never seen him put it all together as well as he has this season, even on his good days

Lynagh looking good, forgot about him after last season - he'll be another one in the potential mix for the England back 3

Didn't see what happened to Hodge (elbow dislocation?) but you know it's band when even the TMO says he's not going to show the referee the pictures

Didn't see what happened to Hodge (elbow dislocation?) but you know it's band when even the TMO says he's not going to show the referee the pictures
looked terrible from the screenshot. Hopefully just a milder one but his elbow went places it shouldn't

We had all the chances the win that game but lacked the crispness of last week. Leal and his team quite hesitant on lots of calls/non-calls. A frustrating watch. Especially so watching our point evaporate - we deserved that.

We had all the chances the win that game but lacked the crispness of last week. Leal and his team quite hesitant on lots of calls/non-calls. A frustrating watch. Especially so watching our point evaporate - we deserved that.
I only managed to watched about 15 min mid second half on my phone so not sure how we did.

Was it close? Did we look good? And any news on Hodge? He'd be a big loss.

Baxter confirmed in the midgame interview Hodge dislocated his elbow but they don't know the severity yet,

I thought Chiefs looked decent just Quins were a bit better - Dombrandt and Launchbury stood out in the pack and Lynagh in the backs

Frost made a big impact off the bench, and Feyi-Waboso looks worth a start at some point soon, electric pace

Baxter confirmed in the midgame interview Hodge dislocated his elbow but they don't know the severity yet,

I thought Chiefs looked decent just Quins were a bit better - Dombrandt and Launchbury stood out in the pack and Lynagh in the backs

Frost made a big impact off the bench, and Feyi-Waboso looks worth a start at some point soon, electric pace
Hodge out sucks, really hope its not to bad. He is starting to look like the player we hoped he'd be. Or did last week.

Hodge and Feyi-Waboso are both rapid and can beat defenders, so in the same back 3 outside Slade is a great combo.

Frost should start more now, we will have Jenkins and Tshiunza to come back in soon.

Anyone have any news on Schickerling? Is he injured something? I really rated him but he isnt even in the 23, yet i cant find any info.

Joseph looked great too imo, as did Northmore.

Exeter 6 also looked very good

Anyone have any news on Schickerling? Is he injured something? I really rated him but he isnt even in the 23, yet i cant find any info.

I think Shick has lost form since the England stuff went to his head possibly and then straight after gave up some pens against Sarries. Down the pecking order now. Happy to be told otherwise and that is in fact injured. I absolutely love him in the loose as he is very close to the human form of a honey badger.

Catching up on some highlights and Barbeary seems to be going for a Cannon and Ball look? (I don't know which is which)

Bold. And beats anything seen at Exeter

I think Shick has lost form since the England stuff went to his head possibly and then straight after gave up some pens against Sarries. Down the pecking order now. Happy to be told otherwise and that is in fact injured. I absolutely love him in the loose as he is very close to the human form of a honey badger.
Thing is i havnt seen him plat, he needs gametime to refind form and is worth investing in. Seems odd he'd just be dropped.

Hopfully we will see him soon.

Latest posts