• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Rd 3

And that's what we actually pay him for.
A late change of plan
Barb.s was all set to pick and go.
Finn sends Ben back to go get the ball.
Inch perfect kick, and Muir doesn't have to break stride.

Last edited:
With England having 8 options now wonder if we should've kept Alfie at hooker and just invested the time into him?

Although with the injury status hooker would prob be adding more stress on him

Our forwards are getting battered in the rain at Sandy Park
There's new combinations in there but they shouldn't be capitulating this easily
Think Ross Harrison is done at this level, given away a penalty or freekick in pretty much every scrum he's been a part of this season

Exeter just doing the basics well and scoring when they feel like it

Our forwards are getting battered in the rain at Sandy Park
There's new combinations in there but they shouldn't be getting capitulating this easily

Exeter just doing the basics well and scoring when they feel like it

Exter invested wisely Fisilau at 8 being one and moving Tuima to a tighthead lock seems potentially inspired choice

So, I guess Will Muir is doing Halloween as Heath Ledger's Joker this year.

Not seen the match, but it wasn't a bad Sarries side getting beaten (is there such a thing as a bad Sarries side these days?) So I'd imagine it psychological, determination to put right what had gone wrong.
Pretty surprised by the result, but the squad is still massively depleted relative to all other Premiership teams. Sarries had 7 in the England squad, most of whom were starters, and a further two in the Argentinian squad. I'd like to hope that we'd make the playoffs, but missing over half your first team for the start of the season (let alone time off for 6N) does put pressure throughout the team to make up for the shortfall in competitiveness.

Our lineouts and discipline are pretty poor and are giving Tigers an easy way in.

Absolute tonking, don't think there are any positives to take from it other than the ref was very good on his debut

Congratulations my furry friends. You did it the hard way, and fully earned your victory

Latest posts