• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Rd 5

How did LCD look today for Sale? Could do with him back in an England shirt if he's on form
Decent enough without standing out - solid lineout and wasn't afraid to get stuck in considering he's been out for a while with a potentially career ending injury

How many handling errors in that Tigers - Quins match? Great game for the neutral but pretty sloppy. Nick David had a shocker.

I currently have 2 Etickets for the Saints v Chiefs game that im unable to use due to illness,

If anyone is close by Northampton and wants them im more than happy to email them over so they dont go to waste.

For free FYI im not asking anything for them.

I currently have 2 Etickets for the Saints v Chiefs game that im unable to use due to illness,

If anyone is close by Northampton and wants them im more than happy to email them over so they dont go to waste.

For free FYI im not asking anything for them.
Gutted I've had to head into Cambridge today.

Interesting to see the Chiefs going for the one out pass instead of pick and drives when on the line - working on the new meta?

Great try by Saints, not going well at all for us as just too many pens given away. Even if we do get some tries we dont have a good kicker so we drop points there.

Hmmmm not sure what will happen here, doesn't look intentional at all

Edit: wow, straight red? That's very surprising

Not even a penalty in my mind. He's balancing himself and would he want to kick a player in the head? No, so it's not intentional.

Would Armstrong just fall on his head then?

We're going.....down down down!!!!!

In fact I just don't see where we'll get a win this season ...

Very impressive from Saints,
Interesting point from commentary that Chiefs preseason was barely impacted by the RWC and that might have had a big part to play in how well they started this season
Have to see what the response is to this result

Sarries back in form, did the WC player availability give Exe false hopes? How many internationals do they now have?

Sarries back in form, did the WC player availability give Exe false hopes? How many internationals do they now have?
:p :p nope just playing the worst team in the league...by a country mile. Cant tackle, no physicality..we look weak...
Just awful...

Very impressive from Saints,
Interesting point from commentary that Chiefs preseason was barely impacted by the RWC and that might have had a big part to play in how well they started this season
Have to see what the response is to this result

Not like Saints had that many missing either though

Bonkers red card, bonkers. That's saying he's intentionally left his leg out isn't it? Smith has gone low for the hit and, most likely, closed his eyes and ran into his foot.

:p :p nope just playing the worst team in the league...by a country mile. Cant tackle, no physicality..we look weak...
Just awful...
I wasn't talking solely on todays result, they comfortably lost their opening two and comfortably won the last 3, find it hard to believe fully loaded Exe beat them let alone put 60 on them.

Latest posts