• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PRESTWICK'S SUPER FANTASTIC DEAD CERT FINAL EVENTS PREDICTION THREAD!

P

Prestwick

When I stroll down the street in my home town of Aber-cester-mingham-low-don, in between signing autographs, tackling muggers and opening supermarkets, people ask me "Prestwick, why are you so mysterious?" and "Prestwick, what will happen in the world cup final?"

Well...

Wrestling meets Rugby

This has always been a private fetish and in this game it WILL come true. Mark my words. There will be the South African team standing there, singing their freaky national anthem like robots (without the robotic break dancing, shame) and imagine the scene!

religion14.6.07.jpg

Until suddenly the lights go out..

...the crowd suddenly goes wild....

stingomgye1.jpg

...OH MY GAWD ITS STING! WITH A BASEBALL BAT!!!!111

Chaos ensues as he clothes lines and powerbombs everyone on the field. Hopefully Olympic Champion Kurt Angle will make an apperance to take on that other goliath of the world of posturing: Dallaglio.

The ghosts of christmas past..

Everyone likes a good history story, not least the history lesson of that working class hero and grand warlord Lord Kitchener. I can reveal to you exclusively that he's managed to get out of his submerged Dreadnaught somewhere in the North Sea and using some angel wings he stole off of Mother Teresa, he's flown to Paris to haunt the poor Boks. Watch out there Victoria! You are going to get slashed and burned!

kitchenerjh6.jpg

England select Dick Dasterly to replace Josh Lewsey..

Pretty obvious this one. If everyone thinks you are the villain then why not hire a Villain! Watch as Dick scores three superb tries to put England into a seemingly unassailable lead then squander said lead in the last five minutes as he sets up fruitless trap after fruitless trap to try and kill Bryan Habana.

dasterleykb2.png

South Africa to win by a point if that happens, at which point the entire England team will be snapping their fingers and stamping their feet yelling "DRAT! DRAT AND DOUBLE DRAT!" While Brian Ashton snickers like Mutley.

Tony Spreadbury to tackle Habana.

HabanaDM2604_468x343.jpg

Seriously. Habana may be faster than a Cheetah, but can he out run a chuckling 50 year old from the Home Counties? I think not!

More to come. You have been warned.

<div class='quotemain'>
All very likely, particularly the dick dastardly appearance!!! :cheers:
[/b]
If he doesn't bring Muttley with him I'll be ****** off. :p [/b][/quote]

Have you not seen Mark Regan?

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
All very likely, particularly the dick dastardly appearance!!! :cheers:
[/b]
If he doesn't bring Muttley with him I'll be ****** off. :p [/b][/quote]

Have you not seen Mark Regan?

[/b][/quote]

Habana is a fairly unlikely pidgeon though :p

<div class='quotemain'>
people ask me "Prestwick, why are you so mysterious?"
[/b]

I'm very disappointed. you have done nothing to address this question. [/b][/quote]

Hence the mystery, perhaps?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I'm very disappointed. you have done nothing to address this question. [/b][/quote]

Maybe it's a lifestyle choice. Or maybe because mystery is the key to his supernatural powers?

[/b]

Maybe it's a lifestyle choice. Or maybe because mystery is the key to his supernatural powers?

[/b][/quote]

His beard is the key to his mystery.

<div class='quotemain'> His beard is the key to his mystery.
[/b]

Rumour has it that he has hidden the treasures of a thousand kings under that beard.
[/b][/quote]

And has anyone ever really wondered where Atlantis went? Or Lord Lucan for that matter?

Maybe you shall find out!

Anyway, I have more dead cert, 110% true predictions. Read forth and let thine information ********** all over your eyes!

Emergency Dance off

Its the 80th minute, its still 0-0 and tempers are running high. What better way to settle a deadlocked match than with a good ol' dance off.

danceoffvn5.png

I'd watch out, Schalk Burger does a mean robot (when he isn't breaking people's necks with high tackles).

It was all a dream.

Graham Henry to wake up and realise that all this funny business with England and South Africa in the Final with France knocking out the All Blacks was just a horrible nightmare...phew!

bedtimeod2.png

[/b]

Hence the mystery, perhaps?
[/b][/quote]

he's just too subtle for me!

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> His beard is the key to his mystery.
[/b]

Rumour has it that he has hidden the treasures of a thousand kings under that beard.
[/b][/quote]

And has anyone ever really wondered where Atlantis went? Or Lord Lucan for that matter?

[/b][/quote]

Lucan's living in a SUV out the back of Marton with a pet possum, a tame goat and a cat.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/News/ClaimselusiveBri...20/Default.aspx [/b][/quote] :lol:

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> His beard is the key to his mystery.
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Lucan's living in a SUV out the back of Marton with a pet possum, a tame goat and a cat.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/News/ClaimselusiveBri...20/Default.aspx
[/b][/quote]

I used to live very close to Marton, and it's like being dead.

'though he's 10 years younger and 12 cm shorter, locals still believe he's Lucan'. So believe me guys, you'll never change our minds about Wayne Barnes.