• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro Rugby Manager 2. Help :(

G

Gianni

I know this isnt the most recent of games but i would appreciate if anyone new how to get onto the thrid season i.e a patch because it keeps freezing when i try to advance.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I've recently bought this game, and am having even worse problems. I have installed the game, but I can't even get it to start up. Every time I click on start game, the screen blackens for a few seconds then returns to desktop with nothing happening. Does anyone know how to rectify this problem, or had similar problems with other games? Help would be much appreciated!

Gianni, what patch do you have? To try and help my problem, I installed patch1.06. If you try playing online with the game, it will make you install the new patch, and give you a link to press.

If you can't get to it, here is a link;

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=6468

Hmm, that's odd. My copy of it works prefectly fine - winning the Premiership with Leicester 3 years running yah! Just try installing all the latest patches and see how you go from there.

Coco

Originally posted by Coco@Dec 31 2005, 04:57 PM
Hmm, that's odd. My copy of it works prefectly fine - winning the Premiership with Leicester 3 years running yah! Just try installing all the latest patches and see how you go from there.

Coco
Already done all that mate. I don't know if it is just a faulty CD or what. The demo of the game did exactly the same thing. I emailed the company about it a week ago, but have not got a reply back. Very frustrating!

Originally posted by Coco@Dec 31 2005, 04:57 PM
My copy of it works prefectly fine - winning the Premiership with Leicester 3 years running yah!
Surely that'd be like getting FM2006 and starting with Chelsea.

How bloody boring that would be.

Yeah, but on my other game, I started with Bristol and I worked my way into the Premiership and won it in Season 3 - came a close third in Season 2, not bad eh?

Oh and I also had a go with some of the French clubs I think I used Perpignan and some other team I can't remember the name of.

Coco

i won the the league with tolouse and came runner up in the hec, got sacked - and only a currie cup side and a semi pro welsh team wanted me.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 1 2006, 11:18 PM
i won the the league with tolouse and came runner up in the hec, got sacked - and only a currie cup side and a semi pro welsh team wanted me.
I think we can presume that you're a good manager then eh...
<

I think PRM2 is a good simulation of rugby management as there aren't many of those on the market and they aren't very good. I think PRM2 is the best so far, but there is still much room for improvement.

Coco

try the digita jesters website and forum - they usually have people who know

does anyone know the money cheat

if not ask me and ill post it

I don't think the digital jesters site works anymore. I know the forum is closed.

Originally posted by Serge@Jan 3 2006, 04:16 AM
I don't think the digital jesters site works anymore. I know the forum is closed.
Yep. Closed just before I bought the game.
<

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 3 2006, 12:08 PM

I'd quite like to know it... but maybe send it to me as a PM or something just in case it spoils it for anyone who doesn't want to know it!

Originally posted by toup+Jan 3 2006, 01:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toup @ Jan 3 2006, 01:54 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Jan 3 2006, 12:08 PM

I'd quite like to know it... but maybe send it to me as a PM or something just in case it spoils it for anyone who doesn't want to know it! [/b]
THERE'S A MONEY CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW NOTHIN ABOUT THAT, HOW COME I NEVER FOUND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, Lora i would be very pleased if you could post it or PM me the cheat, as it could really help.

Cheers
Coco

i think even if someone knows it and dont want to use it thats there perogative, i know heaps of cheats for heaps of games, i am just like finishing games without cheating.

i think i did know the money cheat for this game at one point, it wouldnt make any difference if it was posted here, i wouldn't think

Latest posts