• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Problem with my Beats Solo HD

racingmetro92

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Racing Metro
Hey guys, so for Christmas, my mother gifted me a headphone Beats Solo HD. I have a Blackberry 9320. I try the headphone, and I heard only the music, not the lyrics, and there is a strange sound. Like I've ever had problems with my phone, I decided to resurrect my old Ipod Nano (2nd or 3rd generation, I don't remember), and the same problem occures.:mad: What can I do ?? I would like to have a headphone which operates before saturday because I take plane and I can't imagine travel without music ...
Thxs everybody

I had this problem before, and I solved it by playing C'est La Vie by Bewitched at max volume while twerking through a retirement home and it solved the problem entirely.

First impressions suggest they are faulty, but it could be worth trying to 'break' the headphones in, by playing music at full volume for 24ish hours. All headphones need to be broken in before they sound their best, but that's usually in order to slightly improve their fidelity, not to solve an issue as big as the one you're having.

Latest posts