• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PRTV Live

All games are available on the Prem site the day after (I think? Always used to be - might be more of a delay now) for free anyway,
I use the app on my phone then stream it to my TV over Chromecast

When I say I'm gonna watch maybe two a week it's cause I'll watch every sale game and then looking at the fixtures on the Prem site there's games not on BT that I'd rather watch than the one they've chosen

Just seen they've upped it to £130 this season, despite having significantly less games?!
Don't think I can justify that

Just seen they've upped it to £130 this season, despite having significantly less games?!
Great decision... not.

If there was additional interviews, content etc then it might get close to justifying but complete rip off

Yup, there is still a season ticket discount at £65 but that to only watch the 2 matches per week that aren't covered by TNT? Yeah, no. I am just paying for individual matches when I want, like Saints v Bristol this weekend just gone - also gone up to £6 a match by the way when I think it was £5 last year? (I had the annual so not 100%)

Great decision... not.

If there was additional interviews, content etc then it might get close to justifying but complete rip off
If there was still a team there worth watching it might be ok.👌

Also Leicester fans need not apply to PRTV as TNT Sports are covering 8 consecutive Tigers matches.

Yeah I'm sacking Sky Sports off completely in May when my contract is up and getting TNT instead.

Just add all England internationals and I'll have all year round entertainment

Hungry Home Alone GIF by CBS

England's SH-hosted summer internationals will be on Sky until 2025 under their Sanzaar contract. The rumour mill says that the NH-hosted November internationals will be on TNT for 2 years 2024/25.

Yep. Times saying that TNT is looking to become the 'home of rugby' with just Lions and Eng summer tours remaining on Sky. Personally I hope TNT take everything so I can bin off Sky and buy Wales or something with the savings.

Bar the rugby and a bit of cricket I don't really use Sky much now. Other big sporting passions of cycling and athletics are taken care of by Eurosport / BBC. Remain interested in wendyball and other sports but don't tend to watch too much live now.

Latest posts