• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ps2 Australia Review

B

Brumbies_05

I read the Ps2 mag a my parents newsagency today I think Ea owns the magazine. They were raven on about how fluent the commentry was with the crowd sound how good the kicking was and how they have a wide range of camera angles. The thing that i found interesting was that they have only modelled the likeness of the top 100 players in the game is that true or is there more I dont care I think they all look pretty mad

Originally posted by Brumbies_05@Feb 24 2005, 05:25 PM
I read the Ps2 mag a my parents newsagency today I think Ea owns the magazine. They were raven on about how fluent the commentry was with the crowd sound how good the kicking was and how they have a wide range of camera angles. The thing that i found interesting was that they have only modelled the likeness of the top 100 players in the game is that true or is there more I dont care I think they all look pretty mad
Um.....can U please post review? Re-write?

Have learned nothing new from post......

thanks.

don't have the mag read it and came home there was nothing new to add look on the Australian Ps2 mag site might have it and no I don't know the site

Originally posted by Brumbies_05@Feb 24 2005, 05:25 PM
I've bolded what appears to be stark lies from the footage seen.

Interesting find.

well if the mag is partial to ea its hardly going to say anything bad about the game is it considering the game is very close to release and the super 12 is starting very soon. The only downside to the kicking seems to be the ball physics again and how it bounces a bit werid and also getting distance can be a problem on some views

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 24 2005, 07:19 PM
well if the mag is partial to ea its hardly going to say anything bad about the game is it considering the game is very close to release and the super 12 is starting very soon. The only downside to the kicking seems to be the ball physics again and how it bounces a bit werid and also getting distance can be a problem on some views
Yes I agree!!

Although, must say, if grubbers work, that I am happy with the kicking as I have felt the kicking in the vids to be poorly angled by the player (no offence, as I respect the tiny size of the playing screen's limitations on viewing etc...)

Also - the bounce of the oval ball IS strange...sometimes defying all logic and physics...

Kick across the field and sometimes (shock! Horror!)..It DOES actually roll towards the side-line. This doesn't happen ALL the time or anything (far from) and IN FACT - did not always happen in Rugby 2004 which I am ashamed to admit I am playing while waiting (started a couple of days ago).....side view of course.

<
<

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 24 2005, 07:26 PM
in Rugby 2004 which I am ashamed to admit I am playing while waiting (started a couple of days ago).....side view of course.
Dude, you are a braaave, braaaaave man.

I can't even look at the disc let alone play the game. Makes me feel sick.

Latest posts