• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PS2 Edit problem

D

dedweirdo

hey,
Decided to create me and my mates into the ps2 version, saved them and played using them. all was fine.i then noticed my player had a bent nose, the first problem i have.i manage to get it somewhat normal and i replace the previous player with the updated one and exit. but it doesn't save and seems to randomly change the shape of the nose and the age of the face?

so anyone know what to do.

did u put the new player back into the team u wanted them in ?
Did u save it b4 u exited ?

did u put the new player back into the team u wanted them in ?
Did u save it b4 u exited ?
[/b]

Yeah i replaced the player over the player that was there before i edited it if you get what i mean. and i added to roster like i said and left that player custom menu because it should save once i leave edit mode.

If u go back to created player, and click on the plyer ur on about, dose he look like hes ment to ?

U might just have to re add him again t the roster and hope that might sort your prob out, and then save it as u exit.

Well when i'm editing the created player, i get his features right then replace the version of him that was saved before i edited him, then exit the custom menu to browse the created players and look at the player i've just edited and his features have changed from the original but also the re-edited version. i remember this happening on Fifa 07.

Latest posts