• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ps3 rugby league online tournaments

newzealandchamp

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Blues
We have been running Rugby league live tournaments for aus & nz based players for 4 months now,we have selected 60 of the best online RLL gamers from over 250 trialists .We hold knock out tournys on wed & sat nites & we have selected the top 16 to participate in our 1st official 2011 ONLINE RUGBY LEAGUE PREMIERSHIP,kiwikicksmix07 & t-wade23 are 2 of our heavyweight players.
We have now embarked on gathering the best RLL players from the uk to play in tournaments against uk based players only(so no lagg during games) we will be running the uk based players from psn# superleague_uk so please contact us there or leave your psn here & we will contact you asap.We will start posting our weekly RLL newsletters & premiership tables here so you can see whats already happening in our online rugby league community as we wait for the 1st release of an online rugby union game & i can tell you now our gamers are ready to cross codes & are looking to dominate in the online rugby union as they do in the league.

Thanks ..newzealandchamp(psn) online gamers rep

only on ps3 at the moment but we will be starting xbox tournys in the next few weeks,we will try to get more info on starting date asap...thanx

Cftt12 runs on dial up or something? i just got a drop goal after all the players scattering all over the place its not only me that has had this with him so after that game froze with me winning,
he asked for a second game. So i pulled out the camera to film it, as he wanted me to host this time the game was abit better at the start then it lagged down again so i just give up on him after i got video of it if you need it champ i can send it via messenger ill be on 2nite chur

You sussed where he's from?. I get mad lag whenever I play someone who's not from NZ or AUS especially when I'm on defence.

i never lag only whn he plays and thats twice and its not normal its disturbing

hey bud,lol thats a load of crap,mind thed time??english this AWEWOLF dude just dont like loosing im in brisbane mate and ive neva played u before so how can you say this is the second time its happened get ur facts right before u start putting my psn on blast chump!!! i was hammering u by three gtries and you quit did ya get that on your fancy video camera fool?? lol thought so

and saying im a hacker or sumink bro i would know how to do wat u wer saying if i had instructions mate...

ONLINE RUGBY LEAGUE
PREMIERSHIP NEWSLETTER 23/02/11

PREMIERSHIP
DIVISION(1<SUP>ST</SUP> DIVISION):<o:p></o

After 4 tough
rounds in the PREMIERSHIP division we
have seen the 2 heavyweights in our game; the brutal KIWIKICKSMIX07(eels) & the dominant T-WADE23(storm) remain
unbeaten after 2 rounds - but round 3 saw the 1<SUP>st</SUP> of the
upsets with the “in form†ACTINUP(souths) beat T-WADE23’s “mighty†STORM side
12-10 in a cliffhanger!.Next in a round 4 classic, the sleeping giant that is
ROBINA89(***ans) pulled off a huge win 12-0 over league leader KIWIKICKSMIX07’s
Parramatta side, thus breathing life into our premier competition…. but
with the likes of NORTHCOAST_NZ(COWBOYS), KIWIPHIL1(WARRIORS),QLDCHAMP(BULLDOGS)
& IRIE EYE NZ(DRAGONS), I do think there will be plenty more upsets as we near
the halfway point in our PREMIERSHIP DIVISION online season. The player that
finish’s last(wooden spoon) will be relegated to the QUALIFYING LEAGUE.

ROUND 5 MATCH OF THE WEEK; KIWIPHIL1 (WARRIORS) V
KIWIKICKSMIX07(EELS)

QUALIFYING LEAGUE (2<SUP>ND</SUP>
DIVISION):<o:p></o

This competition has proven to be a real battle ground with
a lot of upsets already going down & with the winner of this comp to be
promoted up to the 1<SUP>st</SUP> division, it will be a furious battle to make
the GRAND FINAL & to win the promotion to the PREMIERSHIP DIVISION. There
are some top players contending with the likes of HORISIDE (ROOSTERS), ARDDCAM (BRONCOS),
FORRESTERR (EELS), ROCKSTAR5 (RAIDERS), WILBARTELS (TIGERS) & AWEWOLF(WARRIORS)
all looking for a shot in the finals. We will have an indepth look into the QUALIFYING
LEAGUE in the next newsletter.

ROUND 5 MATCH OF THE WEEK; FORRESTERR(EELS) V
WILBARTELS(TIGERS).

STATE OF ORIGIN
SERIES:<o:p></o

Our 1<SUP>st</SUP> STATE OF ORIGIN SERIES took place on Feb
10/11<SUP>th</SUP> with KIWIKICKS the NSW REP, playing out of Sydney &
ROBINA89 the QLD REP, playing out of the Gold Coast. GAME 1 saw QLD win 21-0; GAME
2 saw NSW win 18-0; so to the decider with GAME 3 won by QLD 18-0 with ROBINA89
going on to become the AUSTRALIAN REP in the upcoming INTERNATIONAL SERIES on Feb
26<SUP>th</SUP> against NZ REP T-WADE23.

UK BASED PLAYERS
SUPER LEAGUE K/O TOURNAMENTS:<o:p></o

We have organized our 2<SUP>nd</SUP> knock out comp for UK
based players only from psn: SUPERLEAGUE_UK . The semi-finalists for this comp are; 1ST SEMI:
HKR_DIXONS(LEEDS) V ANTHONY-123_456(WIGAN) /
2<SUP>ND</SUP> SEMI: STHELENSRLFC(SAINTS) V STECOWELL1986(WARRINGTON). So
good luck to all players.

We will have another indepth look in to all our competitions
next week, so stay tuned for more results as we head into round 5 of the
PREMIERSHIP…newzealandchamp (psn). GAME
ON!

and saying im a hacker or sumink bro i would know how to do wat u wer saying if i had instructions mate...

kicked for lag issues using second comp to help lag down nuff said please come again not

Latest posts