• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PS3

Haha I would seriously Wait, Really have heard very little reports about the releases in the USA and Japan, and whether they have been successful or not... or how good the system is...

Hence why I am doubtful on the console, the whole front has been very quiet recently

Surprisingly little press on the PS3, at least down here. Is that not strange?

all i have heard is that the wii has been outselling the ps3 and the xbox has only just been outselling the wii.

but that was the xmas sales in the states

I've had a brief play on the PS3, I played on Formula One 2006 & motostorm. Both games looked good, but nothing really impressive. Graphics where on par on the 360. I would never pay all that money on a ps3. I didn't get to use the six axis on the controller, but the guy who has the PS3 doesn't like the six axis. He reckons its just another gimmick that Sony has tried to sell the console.

I'd imagine after a gew generations of games the visual prowess of the PS3 will begin to shine through. Still won't be worth £500 though.

What everyone needs to remember is the fact that launch ***les rarely cause a problem for a new console. I would say 18 months or so it will be the biggest selling thing on the planet. Until the games get good I shall abstain for now, methinks.

I am personally not a fan of it, having played on one as well... see my write up a while ago...

360 was the best decision i made..

The PS3 will blow up here in a little while. I agree, give it some time and games and I think that it will outshine the Xbox 360. Hefty price tag with it, though. Here's to seeing price drops in the near future!

I read in the paper today & they where saying that us brits will pay £122 (£425) more for a ps3 than if you bought it in the US (£303).

Yep. We Europeans always get screwed for prices. Don't worry - the prices will drop quickly after release.

Latest posts